I think it is time to point out a few of my flaws. Shall we start with how I am accident prone?
I'm SO glad you agree!
Lets start with one of my earliest memories of pain. I was quite young. Eight? Ten? Younger? Either way, I had been on some sort of trip, be it school or other, the details are fuzzy, and you will soon learn why!
I had bought a small, green, glow in the dark dinosaur for my brother while I was out. I forgot about it until late in the evening and when I remembered I ran down stairs to get it for him. Unfortunately I tripped on a hanger, and fell ass over teakettle down the stairs. To the cement floor. Hitting my head on the telepost at the bottom.
I got hurted bad. I have pictures of my face somewhere...
I have compiled a list covering the last year (from last April) I am leaving lots of things out.
- I once shot a staple, with an air powered thingy, straight through the middle of the bone in my middle finger. I am no longer allowed to play with power tools.
- Cooked spaghetti,
- Raw chicken. (Boneless), a raw pork chop (yesterday)
- Each of the children,
- Pencils, pens, paper,
- Forks, spoons, cups,(glass and plastic, unbroken)
- Plastic milk jugs,
- The car,
- Snow, sand,
- Monkey bars, three different slides
- Taps, sprinklers,
- Plug ins.
- An oatmeal cookie(today),
- Bar soap, shampoo bottle
- A gnome,
- Two different coffee pots,
- Toothpicks. (and not with the pointy end either)
- My swifter,
- A towel, (dry)
- The sewing machine, (but not the needle.)
- Tinfoil and saran wrap.
- Wrapping paper and the Christmas tree,
- A lighter,
- The bathroom scale,
- The mattress on my bed and Blue boy's bed
- Fake plant leaves,
- Window blinds.
I have cut myself on :
I suck. I really do. What is the weirdest thing you have cut yourself on?
I loaded twenty photos to the photo blog. The Boys on Rats and Rats on Cats photos are up, as well as a bunch of very lazy kitteh photos.
Sheila asked how my exercising for comments is going, and It is going quite well. I think I have lost nine or ten lbs, go back to the comments from last post and do the math 'cus I am too lazy to do it myself. We bought a new version of DDR and it rocks.
I did this : for someone, but I did not get it done fast enough due to a thread snafu. Since it will be late for her birthday, I will show her it now. The post office told me it will take 13 days.
**EDIT** holy shit. I just noticed I fucked up the above cross stitch, it should have said " If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
fuckety fuckety fuck. And its already in the mail. Shit!
Labels: I'm Important Too