I Feel So Dirty

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I held out for as long as possible. I didn't cave when Mr. Fabulous joined. I laughed and pointed fingers whenever I read someone new had OMG I JOINED MYSPACE. Pfft. MySpace. What am I 12?

I guess so. I just joined myself.

Wait! No Stop your laughing! I swear I didn't join to .. I dunno-what the hell do you do on MySpace anyway? Whatever. I was surfin' the interwebs and one linky jump led to another and then there was this girl talking about joining to spy on her kid (Something I would so totally do!!) and I clicked onto her profile.

And there it was.

Like the shining Grail of MySpacey-ness, the pulsating Search button took my breath away. My finger was itching and twitching on the mouse and before I knew what was happening the button was clicked and there before me lay an empty field just waiting for me to type in. I had to see. Is anyone I know on MySpace?

Dude, yes!

So I tried to leave a comment. Hi how are ya? Been ten years. Do you even remember me?

ERROR-you must be logged in to use this feature.


So I tried to send them an E-Mail.

ERROR-you must be logged in to use this feature.


So I tried to Leave them an Instant Message

ERROR - WTF Lady Didn't I tell you to fucking log in? Do it Bitch. Now!


So I did.

They sure want a lot of personal information, Don't they? I wasn't going to fill in all the blanks, but then, like a slow working poison, I thought Wait! What if someone searches for me? How will they find me?

And so I did it. I gave them My Real Name. My age. My cup size and the length of my big toe. I chose female verses male and told them the date I lost my virginity(October 31). I gave my opinions on politics (you all suck) and religion (no comment) I told them about my goldfish Freddy and how he died. *sob* They even wanted to know; Boxers or Briefs? There was no option for OMG-naked-under-my-clothes.

Hold Me.

But on a more positive note. I was just stretching and happened to look down; Do my boobs ever look perky and round :o) This pleases me.

*Don't forget to click this link. You can read more about what it is in the post before this one!

Also. Here is my MySpace link. Click it if you want. I haven't added anything. I doubt I will. And FlipFlop, I dunno how to add people.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Thrilled about your boobs, but how does it effect me?

So we've lost another one to the MySpace. Any good celebrities on there? Because I'll only join if Paris does...

9:05 AM, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started a myspace to keep in touch with one friend, and then people started finding me on there, so I had to do it all up and make it cute, and now I check it a billion times a day and have 75 friends or something. All of them are either bloggers, or people I know in real life. Add me to your friends,

myspace.com/flipflopmamma

My boobs are nice and perky too, but that's cuz I'm prego!!

10:21 AM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

so I take it you don't want any of us to be your friends since you didn't post your myspace link, huh. I feel so burned. ;)

10:25 AM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

YOU CAVED........HA. I was there once checking out a friend's site, & it gave me a headache. Too blinky bright waytoo much going on.

I
am
old.

11:05 AM, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Husband and I did the fake myspace log in thing to spy on old friends from high school. it's just too hard to resist. =)

11:21 AM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Finn if it doesnt effect you, you are weird. Every one appriciates nice boobies

FlipFlop But I don't know HOW to add friends

WebMiz Sorry to hurt your preshus wittle feelings. but why link when I dont plan on doing anything with it except to direct people here? FINE. be that way. I linked it.

Tug actually thats why I hate it. its so unorganized, and having to side scroll? that picks my buns.

Monkee id be spying on more people but i can't remember last names LMAO. I've been trying lol

11:49 AM, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I sent you a friends request, now you just have to go accept it! My name on there right now is Your Mom. Heehee, I always change it.

12:02 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woot! Woot! I've sent you a friend request as well. I just set up my page a couple days ago myself.

6:30 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I can barely keep up with blogger - not joining myspace..not gonna do it...well maybe not this week...

6:51 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlop ok then you are added. now what?

Mr.Fab So was this the master plan all along?

Bice Dood! u R +ed too! Woot. uhm. yea. when do I tell people I am on Myspace JUST TO SPY?

Fantastagirl Dont go on it! I went on it just to spy. then people added me. and I added them and now..Sigh.. im so tempted to comment back to them.

Help Me

7:30 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

You must have figured out how to add people because there you were asking me to accept you as a friend. I thought I already did that. Did I have to do it on MySpace to prove it to you? I said I loved you, dammit, isn't that enough? Just kidding. I would go to the ends of the earth to prove it to you, Blue. You are my favoritist Canadian.

12:10 AM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

Im on myspace too....lol. I know a lot of people on there. All of the gals who graduated with my son are on there and I love to look at their pictures of their babies.

1:25 AM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Shelli i thought that when you sent the request it ment you were on my list and i wanted to make sure I was on your list so i sent one to you. dammit, i love you isnt enough i need flowers too!

LMAO


Catch ok well i searched you and cant find you. you sent and email thingy but it was for signing up and i was like ok i will log in and then it still hated me. Sigh

7:59 AM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Violet said...

I was on MySpace before I was into "real blogging." (What is real blogging, anyway?) It is okay... you'll come to terms with it!

9:34 AM, March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on there too, you know just to spy on the kids....

11:58 AM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Violet its hard. i feel so bad for not replying to comment son tehre, but if i start then it will be a neverending vicious cycle.

Squirrel I got a while yet before my kids are on the net to have stuff to hide, but boy howdy, I'll be ready when they do!

1:09 PM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh God, hilarious. You totally crack me up.

8:23 AM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home