Brain Fart

Saturday, March 17, 2007

for the life of me, I cannot figure this out. And if you laugh I will hunt you down, lock you in a room, and let my seven year old sing to you for hours and hours and hours.

I swear I will.

Starting January 11th, and ending March 11th, is that two months or three months?

See, I keep thinking January, February, March = three months. But then I think wait... January 11th till February 11th is one month, February 11th till March 11th is two months.

So which is it? Two or Three.

****
I have been very grouchy today.

(ask anyone)

****

Because all I want to do I sit in a steaming bath and read my new book from Shelli, Five Minutes' Peace, I am going to give you a few Boy-isms to help pass the time. Originally, when I set up the notepad file to record the boy-isms, I was going to fill it with a weeks worth of funny shit.

But the bath is calling me! (come,... sink into my warmth, Let me get you all hot and wet. Oh yes, play in the bubbles. Splash it! Yessss! Just.Like.That! Ohhh, slippery isn't it? Now, take that cloth and scruuuub!....)

It's really hard to say no to an offer like that!

So deal with it!

****

Boy-Isms:

Put one hand on your tummy and one on your back. Then bend down. And if they throw food at us or rocks, that means they don't like us, but they will throw flowers 'cus they are our parents and have to like it - Rainbow man to Blue Boy, while practicing for their "play"

You need a learn this little dance. First you spin on your bum and then go on to your knees and then quickly go on the floor and go like this (waves feet in air) and then really fast, you go like this (spins in a circle on his tummy, feet still in the air) - Rainbow Man teaching Blue Boy how to dance for their show


Blue Boy : You been kissin' daddy too much!
me: why?
Blue Boy: 'Cus your lips is bleedin'
(my lips are just dry lol)

One last thing. If you want to know why watching paint dry is a fun and exciting experience, click here and Blue Boy will be happy to explain it!

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I think its two months, but now you have me second guessing myself.

And, my bathtub never makes offers like that. What the hell!?!

10:19 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

2

10:30 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila the husband just informed me that three months from january 11th is april 11th. sigh

you need a nicer bathtub.

Blogarita wow. short, sweet and to the point!

why did my mybloglog stalker menu go away? can anyone else see it? Does any one else have a runaway bloglog? should I call the cops and give them a discription? do I really have to wait 48 hours?

10:32 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

2

So the bath thing. Does this mean I don't need to leave my light on - you're not coming to celebrate with me?

Your kids are too too cute - & funny!

Your bloglog is there......

I need to check my mail for dicks...forgot to today. and yesterday...........

11:12 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I hope you liked your book and that it didn't fall in the water.

Mwah!!

BTW, it's 2 months. Of course, probably someone told you that already.

11:15 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Shelli It did not fall in the water, but i was sad at the end. three minues and forty five seconds? i want to go down and baby sit so she can just have her five minutes!!

Tug sigh. the bathub is more beguiling then the dick to me. at least soap dicks. and if my blog log is there why cant i seeeeee it?

11:26 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Two months, darlin'.

And what is this book that Shelli hasn't shared with me?

7:22 AM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Dan said...

It's two months.

1/11 to 2/11 is one.
2/11 to 3/11 is another one.

One + one = two.

Where's that damned room with the singing kid?

7:35 AM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 months!

8:56 AM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

At what age to kids stop doing the "play" thing? I finally told my daughter that if she wanted to do a play she'd have to write a script. She's almost ten. Was that wrong of me?

10:58 AM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I still cannot see my stalker menu and this saddens me greatly. Im going to re instal it

Finn its called Five Minutes' Peace. its about a mother who wants just five minutes away from her kids and in the end she only gets three minutes. I want to hug her :o)

Dan if you click on the firsst link of this post you can hear him singing

FlipFlop I had this problem when i was pregnant too. in the end when people asked me how far along i was i told them in weeks cus i could never figure out what month i was in

Marilyn that is an inspired idea! I think from now on i will make RM write a script for his plays!

11:40 AM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Sassy said...

Ah what kind of tub do you have? Because I want one. And it's 6 months, just because I said so and I'm slighly drunk on chocolate so my brain isn't functioning well at this moment.

12:37 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sassy Its a white tub, with a comfy slanted part to rest my back on, and there is a spot for my candles and just the perfect water pressure for lots of chocolate scented bubbles!We have been having an afair for almost two years.

Dont tell my husband!

1:06 PM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate scented bubbles? That's like the best idea EVER! You should float marshmallows in the tub. =)

Meanwhile, if you really like the show, you'll throw cake. =)

3:39 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

its 2 months Sweety...as all these lovely people have already told you. Youve been kissing Dady too much.....lol....so cute!

9:59 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Did you get your bloglog back?

HAPPY HAPPY BLOG-IVERSARY!! (did you enjoy your bath?)

10:21 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

pee ess. I re-did my template again...when you have time, can you pop over & let me know if it's more readable? thankssomuch.

Checking mail for ducks tomorrow, didn't get out of the house today. ;-)

10:43 PM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Stuperman!

11:12 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Monkee i use the coco flavored lorel for kids shampoo for bubble bath cus it smells like HEAVEN

Catch sigh. Should I stop kissin him?

Tug i re installed it and now it is back. I missed it. Ty for the blogaversary shout out!

Tug I hope it comes in the mail soon!! its extremely readable now, thanks!


Bice Le Sigh. He will be starring in Sunday Six very soon!!

11:30 PM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys actually say cute things like that? I only remnember mine screaming and saying no. LOL.
I loved that video, I left a comment but it didn't show up?

12:15 PM, March 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home