Intermission Has Been Canceled

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ok here we go. the real post:


Breast Cancer Supporters.....

Our first Challenge is to help Pam name her team. I was in strong support of "we are crazy"and"[maniacal laughter] sixty k? your insane" but Pam and her team didn't appreciate them.





And now, A few words from our sponsor LOL

I am doing a crazy "death walk" (as bluepainted described it)....a long, tiring 60 km walk in Calgary, AB to raise money to end breast cancer. Here is my personal page.

If you have know any woman who has suffered from breast cancer or you are a survivor yourself, visit my website and make a small donation.....every dollar counts and it's going to a great cause...to save our boobies!

send it to your girlfriends, your mom, your sister or your aunt.....spread the message about this deadly killer and let's find a cure not a band aid.

Pam - the sister-in-law


I would like to go on record as an idiot.
My post today was to be in support of My Sis in laws 60k walk to raise $ for cancer.
I deleted the email with the particulars she sent me.
'Cus I suck.
There was going to be a "name this team" poll and everything.
Pam. If you are reading this
SEND ME THE INFO ASAP and I will replace this with the post.

In the mean time. I had also planned on linkin' you all to Holy Mama for her Club Seventeen. Where we learn its OK to touch ourselves. That's right. On the seventeenth of every month we feel up our boobies in the name of science.

Go, touch yourself, then leave a comment at HM's place telling her you did it!

ISAIDGO!

Pee Ess:

When I get off my lazy ass, I will also upload the Sunday Six video that I actually got off my ass and made this week.


Shocked? I am!


Check it!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

i love your cat! she's so cute... and patient too. with 3 kids running around the house my cats would lose their minds...lol

8:50 AM, March 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breast Cancer Supporters.....

I am trying to come up with a team name.....thoughts or other suggestions.....

1. Captain Boobies – saving one boobie at a time

2. Support our Boobs (instead of support our troups)

3. Caution - Bumps ahead

4. The power to keep going – energizer bunnies

5. Chicks kickin’ asphalt

6. I touch myself…you should too!

7. The Bras – Breast Supporters
8. Fight Like A Girl

I am doing a crazy "death walk" (as bluepainted described it)....a long, tiring 60 km walk in Calgary, AB to raise money to end breast cancer. Here is my personal page:
http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR?px=1909491&pg=personal&fr_id=1190

If you have know any woman who has suffered from breast cancer or you are a survivor youself, visit my website and make a small donation.....every dollar counts and it's going to a great cause...to save our boobies!

send it to your girlfriends, your mom, your sister or your aunt.....spread the message about this deadly killer and let's find a cure not a bandaid.

Pam - the sister-in-law

8:59 AM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

I like Support our Boobs - people are big into support now & it catches your attention.

Go Pam!!

11:16 AM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.fab have mrs fab give you the application and then once a month sit her down and feel up her boobies.! breast cancer is not a joke! Plus playing with boobies is fun!!

WebMiz see it isnt paitence, its pure lazyness. did you see her sleeping with the rat on her? too lazy to even chase that!

Pam I updated the post. the working link for your homepage is up now;o)

Tug i thi nk they should go with support our troops as a slogan, dress in camo with big pink bras over top, what do ya think?

1:32 PM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Erin the Innocent said...

Hi there! I found your blog while blog hopping...I'm not sure who had you in their links *s* Anyways...I'm doing the weekend to end breast cancer walk in Calgary too! I just wanted to wish you luck :)

1:58 PM, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I touch myself on the 11th of every month.

7:32 AM, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home