Wassup?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

And how was my trip? So glad you asked!

Let see, there was the time I was in the bathroom with the door locked. I hate trying to wipe my ass and someone walks in. So I turn the nob to open the door. but it falls off in my freaking hand. I had to bang on the door until my husband and MM rescued me.

And the baby. Who still won't let me take a dump all by myself. (Cus I'm a big kid now) At this point I have resigned myself to accept that he probably never will.
***
My dad once gave my sister a kidney. He never does nice stuff like that for me. I've been here for almost 28 years and not one solitary organ. Not even his appendix. It's not like he is using it. Hrumph, it's pretty clear who his favorite is.

Moving right along...

So anyway obviously to get the kidney that my dad gave to his favorite child, they cut him open, and obviously this resulted in a scar. And, again, Obviously we chose to tell the children that the scar was from a shark bite, and not from organ donation.

So on this trip, the children finally remembered to ask grandpa if they could see the shark bite scar. Grandpa showed them, but then explained it was not a shark, but that a doctor had done that.

"A doctor didn't do that grandpa! No peoples mouth is That big." Said Blue Boy, shaking his head and walking away.

Silly Grandpa, Blue Boy is way too smart to fall for Your lies!
***
My friend Monkee is having a contest that I DO NOT want you to enter. I want to win so stay the fuck away! Have I mentioned I want to win? Oh whatever, I'll win no matter what you submit.
***
And you should all know that as I type this I am eating chocolate cake, with rich, creamy, delicious, yummy chocolate frosting because on Monday I am going on a new diet.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we should really try to do coffee if possible tommorrow night

kiss

1:54 AM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I really missed you. I was afraid you were gone forever. I was really sad. I even sent you an email. Did you get it?

You don't want an appendix. They just cause you trouble. I think that most dads would give you their heart if you needed it and it was legal.

6:23 AM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

hmmmm you said chocolate cake and I forgot what I was going to say....

CAKE....

Blue has to be right because he's correct - people's mouths are only this big, not that big.

9:50 AM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

As if he can see my hands...lol Lack of outside air...or something.

9:51 AM, February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the contest one made me laugh!!!

10:25 AM, February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm I need some of that cake!!! I think if you needed it, your dad would give you his other kidney...but then he'd die. And that wouldn't be very good. heehee

11:58 AM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kiss Tonight as in Sunday?

Shelli I got your email. I cried too. Emily looked beautiful. I haent commented on that post yet, but wow. If i cant have his appendix can I at least have his big toe?

Fantastagirl And I also had Chocolate cake for breakfast.

Fantastagirl Cant you tell he is really smart? Of course he could see your hands

MrsMogul You laughed, but didnt enter, right?

FlipFlop But It would Go A Long Way To Prooving His Love To Me, Wouldnt It?

12:51 PM, February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not been in the bathroom alone in 15 years...I just gave up. I don't even shut the door anymore...I save them the bother...and I won't have that problem you had. Nice to see you.

7:49 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Your boys will realize alone time in the bathroom when they need it. And when THEY have kids? They'll TOTALLY get it - and you can say "see? Told ya' so"

Cake.......nummers. I'll have a piece, thanks!

10:22 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Cindra but I had to shut the door, I wasn't at my own home. At home I dont shut it, but the thought of my dad walking in while I take a dump is too much to handle.

Tug Sorry, I ate all the cake. I had to eat it all cus my diet starts in 45 minutes. Sigh.

11:15 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Cindra but I had to shut the door, I wasn't at my own home. At home I dont shut it, but the thought of my dad walking in while I take a dump is too much to handle.

Tug Sorry, I ate all the cake. I had to eat it all cus my diet starts in 45 minutes. Sigh.

11:15 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

I hate you for eating the cake that I want and would eat but for some unknown reason is not in my kitchen. You stole my cake!! beeyatch

12:19 PM, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home