Boycott Kool-aid!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

<span class=

In keeping with my money wasting habits, I was shopping online yesterday. I wanted Soft Claws in Slut Red for my wee fat kitteh. How is it possible our little piggy weighs 11 lbs? That can't be healthy.

Tigger doesn't scratch up things. I mean, every so often, when I am trying to fall asleep, she will attack and try to kill our bedroom carpet. But I understand. I think its evil incarnate myself.

I just think soft claws are damn cute. Add in the bonus of no more blood shed when I try to paint her nails, and you can color me sold. ... What color would that be?

Plus, Hello, Slut Red!!

So I went to the Cat and Kitten store. They take paypal. Yay! They don't ship to Canada. Boo! However, if you go through their eBay site, they do ship to Canada. YAY! But eBay hates me. It really really does. Boo!

I registered for eBay. I waited by my in-box for the perfume scented e-mail they promised to deliver with my super special I'm Important confirmation code so I could join their little cult.

No mail.

I went back, and pushed the help button. Again, they promised to send me my long awaited and highly coveted confirmation code.

No Mail.

I tried twenty more times to convince them to send me my code.

No mail.

I HATE you eBay and I will not drink your kool-aid.

You're not my friend anymore!

In fact, you BPR hating eBay slut, I think it would be a great Idea if you were to just Fuck Off And Die.

Or send me my confirmation code...pretty please...

********************

A short little person who calls himself my son, but clearly isn't because he ordered me to post this on my blog and if he loved me he would never ask such a thing...asked me to write this.

"And you hafta tell the peoples on your blog to go see the pictures I put in my blog 'cus they will laugh at you and thats funny"

Pfft. What a brat. Don't go here.

***********
DDR:
Total Calories Burned Today: 204.456
Total Accumulative Calories Burned: 2071.189
Total Accumulative Miles Jogged: 26.866
***************

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Am I first?

now off to see the kids pics.

10:11 PM, February 08, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Cute Pix by the way.... you should be in the Mary Kay magazines...

10:14 PM, February 08, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

RM's blog is cute! And what is that white shit on your face???? lol. Your too funny Blue...I come to your blog for one reason...I know you will make me laugh! Hugs to ya Sweety.

12:07 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

This is great. Our cats only have back claws left, but they scratch the hell out of me if they get startled and jump off my lap in the evening. I think I'll just cap 'em instead of getting the back claws removed.

BTW, I don't think 11 lbs. is that big. Our little cat weighs that much. Our bigger one weighs 13 lbs.

8:42 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

PS: I said "poop" on Rainbow Man's blog.

8:43 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

You paint your cat's claws? And he/she puts up with this? Are you the cat whisperer? Slut red, btw, is fan-fucking-tastic.

I love the glasses with the mask; they add just the right touch.

9:28 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

LOVE the slut red...perfect for puss - I mean kitties. ;-)

10:28 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Fantastagirl Wheee firsties!!

Fantastagirl But..it was an Avon product!

Catch Its a "TruePorefection Skin Refining mask" Deal or no deal was on, i needed to look good for Howie!

Blogarita Do your cats ever bite their nails? Tigger does. Its annoying

Blogarita Thats ok, he says poop too! Although i wish he didnt feel the need to tell me each and every time he has to take a dump!

Finn She has no choice. I wrap her in a towel and its fast dry! I need the glasses to see anything further then three inches LOL

Tugyou say puss I say duck!

10:53 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

OK, so where is the stolen marriage meme? ;) On the kitty litter below, my comment would have been teh same!

2:05 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kelly Im a bad wittle wife. I dont know the answers to some of the questions. I must ask help from the husband type guy. After all he says he knows everything...

3:12 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger L said...

Blue he came in the mail today, I LOVE HIM!

I am getting ready to post about him right now.

7:00 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lori! Are you taking pictures of your beaver? How KINKY

7:20 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't like the evil little sidekick PayPal much either.

7:43 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Our Tigger is a boy and he weighs 20 pounds. I am NOT kidding. He is FAT! My husband hates him and if I am ever not looking, he is going to shoot him with his policeman gun.

12:08 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Barbra so far i havent had problems with pay pal but i have hear od a lot of people who have

11:02 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Shelli 20 lbs? wow. but can your tigger jump up on the couch , just from the floor to a reg sized couch in one jump? cus ours cant. She is fat. lastnight i made her DDR with me, but then she scratched me, so I gave up

11:03 AM, February 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home