I Got My Reveiw!!!

Monday, January 15, 2007

YeeeeHawwwww! I got my IT2M reveiw. I sent in for a re-reveiw a while back, cus the first time thru I sent them to a 404 page with an extra dot in my URL. OOps!

I was expecting a horrid reveiw becuase of the payperposts, but I got, what I feel is an honest reveiw. She could have looked at the PPP's and clicked the wee red X! (thats what I expected to happen, BTW) Happy day for me! I got one boot (striving for five) but hey, Minx didn't give me the short bus!

Here is my reveiw for those of you too lazy to click the link!

********************

Someone please explain something to me. Why is a blog that mentions blue and red in its title have barely any blue and no red at all in the template? I don’t understand. Is green the new blue? Is there some shift in the color wheel I’m not aware of? Don’t get me wrong, it’s sort of a pleasant, spring-like template. I just like to understand titles is all.

The posts are easy enough to read, but half the time I have no idea what she’s talking about. It’s like she’s talking to people she already knows. The other half of my time is spent scrolling through Pay Per Post entries that I don’t care to read. Bah.

(BTW this is a re-review. No idea who reviewed it the first time. Don’t care enough to look it up.)


********************

And a Special note to Merciless minx who likes to understand titles *click*

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that was a piece of cake! They didn't rip your heart out?? I'd feel a little ripped off if I was you! LOL. They hated me, as you know. I was really hoping for the short bus...I got the "I wish we could blow you off the face of the internet" instead...or something very similar to that anyway.

5:37 PM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so you get that type of feed back. I wish I could sit down all day long and review Blogs. I wonder how much this computer geek sitting in the back of his computer store or in his mothers basement is making? If he/she sit in a cubical somwhere I think they should take a desk rage break.

6:41 PM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlop You know i kind of want one of those sunday awards, but I found nothing offensive about my reveiw.

Big Daddy I have to point out I asked to be reveiwed AND i think i got a good reveiw, so uhm. yea.

6:49 PM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad at all for them!! YEA FOR YOU....I'm waiting until I get the new template to even ask, & I'm sure they'll rip me a new one, but what the heck.

6:59 PM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao! good job! a short bus or a boot to the head would have really sucked!

7:17 PM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug The best reveiws by far are when they are in a "ripping" mood..unless its your blog they are ripping LOL

WebMiz but with the short bus I could have gotten bitchy and had a shot at the Sunday Awards. I covet those awards. Sigh

Mr.Fab Know from personal experiance?

Shelli the meanness is what I like most about them :o)

9:57 PM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I have never considered submitting my blog because I couldnt care less what they think of it....who put them in charge anyway? I think BluepaintedRed is just you...you know how a persons name grows on them? and your blog is hysterical...so poo poo on them.

12:25 AM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Hi there, here through IT2M. As a long-time reader of that site, I just wanted to chime in on some of these comments. As I understand it, nobody pays them anything. It's a form of therapy for them to rip into blogs as they see fit. Some might call it "fun".

As for "who put them in charge"? That's kind of a ridiculous statement. When you start your blog, YOU are in charge of it. They put themselves in charge when they started their blog. They have yet to run out of blogs to review because people keep submitting and resubmitting. So obviously people enjoy it.

Anyway, nice blog you have here!

11:57 AM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well dang, aren't you Ms. Thang!

3:41 PM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home