Sunday Six - DIY

Sunday, January 14, 2007


Sunday Six, Bluepaintred style. Kelly has chosen this weeks questions to be about MLK and peace. The answers to the peace questions *might* have been cute, but reading "I dont know" six billion times because we don't celebrate MLK in Canada would make for a sucky sucky read. To combat that, Jitteryjoe and I have made our own Sunday Six Questions. Rainbow man(7.4), Blue Boy (4.9) and Stuperman(2.7) All played today!

1. What is a car made of?

Rainbow Man: Metal and electricity. Electricity absorbs the energy from the electricity so it starts working.
Blue Boy: Metal. wheels, roofs, doors, windows, chairs. Lots of things. Go out and look!
Stuperman: meow (shakes head) I want my popcorn mommy. I make a car with that soap.

2. How do lights turn on?

Rainbow Man: By electricity touching the lightbulb. It makes a big shine of light.
Blue Boy: with light switches.
Stuperman: lights on? You do it! I cant reach lights on!
3. How many steps are on a ladder?

Rainbow Man: thirty steps. When papa and daddy were putting that stuff up on the roof, I thought of how high that was and I think it was thirty.
Blue Boy: A thousand. to go up to where all the candy is!
Stuperman: Nope. Not steps on a ladder mommy. Step on a ddr!

4. How does a show get on TV?


Rainbow Man: electricity hits it and then it turns on teh TV and stuff like that.
Blue Boy: the button is on the TV and you push it.
Stuperman: On TV!! Squarepants!! I want to watch Sponge Bob with my shark *climbs off stool*

5. What is a bracket used for?


Rainbow Man: Making spaces when you are writing on a computer.
Blue Boy: to make a wall hold up the shelf
Stuperman: *bribing him with popcorn to come back* Uh, yea. unner a shelf!

6. Why do we shiver?

Rainbow Man: because the air runs on our skin and it makes us really cold.
Blue Boy: cus we are cold!
Stuperman: Shimber? Da shark might eben scare you. When shark come, in a trouble mommy! I shiber ina bathtub. Wif a shark.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions -I'm sorry I didn't think about MLK being only in the US. Thanks for playing!

3:24 PM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kelly : I love Sunday six, but man is it hard to come up with questions! you do a great job!

3:25 PM, January 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These always make me smile :)

3:36 PM, January 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those questions were hard. lol I think they did pretty well. especially Stuperman. :D

6:07 PM, January 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I think my son (2) would love stuperman. Very funny!

7:35 PM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

You did a great job with the questions Blue! And the boys did a great job too! They always make me smile!

9:50 AM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is cute! You keep a shark in your tub, eh?

11:25 AM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell your house runs on DDR...Stpermans answer to #3

Next time we come out I'll bring Guitar Hero, I think you'll like that game too, it's kinda like DDR but wiht a guitar

11:35 AM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Flip Flop I hope htta when the beast starts talking you will get her to participate in Sunday Six!

Shelli He is smart AND devious. I emailed the other

WebMiz I think that next time your hubs gets stoned you should ask him an adult sunday six and post it!

Anita I bet they would

Mr Fab I thought you did not like baths?

Catch I aim to please!

Lynda right now we only have one shark in the bathtub, two are out for repairs. We do have several pirates tho!

CoffeeMom heh you would have to come on a weekend so Jitteyjoe and Rainbow man can check it out too!

1:54 PM, January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home