My Fine Is : 210.60

Monday, January 15, 2007

Blogarita tagged me for this meme cus she know how I loves me a meme!

You don't have to confess your answers*, just the amount of your fine. And NO, it is not PER incident (otherwise, some of us would have totals more than the national debt!).

*I chose to confess my answers because so many people have been doing htis meme, im sure everyone is sick of reading fines, so this way you can all laugh at my transgressions. Truth be told, I think I was too sheltered as a child, I could have, should have doen so much more on this list. Le Sigh. I hear you get cable in prison and at this rate I will never find out!

Bring up that calculator, and get to work!

Smoked pot -- $10
Did acid -- $5
Ever had sex at church -- $25
Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you -- $40
Had sex with someone on MySpace -- $25
Had sex for money -- $100
Vandalized something -- $20 - one halloween, toilet paper, vasaline, eggs. Sigh. It was fun! Then I grew up.
Had sex on your parents' bed -- $10 - Sorry dad! we changed the sheets, if that makes it better!
Beat up someone -- $20
Been jumped -- $10
Crossed dressed -- $10
Given money to stripper -- $25
Been in love with a stripper -- $20
Kissed some one who's name you didn't know -- $0.10 - We didn't for sure know our last babies name when he was born.
Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- $15
Ever drive drunk -- $20
Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk -- $50
Used toys while having sex -- $30 - we have lots of those, I like 'em!
Got drunk, passed out and don't remember the night before -- $20 - I drank in university at a house party, three days later I still couldn;t walk, since then, the most I have is ...well in 2003..4? I had half a glass of wine at Thanksgiving!
Went skinny dipping -- $5
Had sex in a pool -- $20
Kissed someone of the same sex -- $10 - heh, on a pool table in front of about ten guys. and it wasn't a bet.
Had sex with someone of the same sex -- $20
Cheated on your significant other -- $10
Masturbated -- $10 - pft, who hasn't?
Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend -- $20
Done oral -- $5 - Yup! But I never inhaled!
Got oral -- $5 - well duh!
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25 - I lost the nicest pair of panties that day.
Stole something -- $10 I stole two packs of gum, I think I was in second grade. my mom took me back to the store to confess. It was horrible!
Had sex with someone in jail -- $25
Made a nasty home video -- $15
Had a threesome -- $50
Had sex in the wild -- $20
Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- $25
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- $20
Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20
Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- $25
Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- $50
Said you love someone but didn't mean it -- $25
Went streaking -- $5
Went streaking in broad daylight -- $15
Been arrested -- $5
Spent time in jail -- $15 - but it was for a class feild trip. Sigh.
Peed in the pool -- $0.50 - I don't recall doing it, but I must have as a kid, however, I do remember peeing in the lake, and I was old enough to know better!
Played spin the bottle -- $5 - at least i think I have, but maybe i am remembering wrong. However i dont remember kissing during spin the bottle hmm
Done something you regret -- $20 - but its a secret!
Had sex with your best friend -- $20 But I married him so its ok!
Had sex with someone you work with at work -- $25
Had anal sex -- $80
Lied to your mate -- $5 - but I always end up confessing LOL, and it's never anything big.
Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- $25

PLEASE : feel free to check my math, I suck at math. Honest to God, S.U.C.K


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you gonna tag anyone for this?? Although, I would not confess what I did. I have too many nicey nice gals and my mom that read my blog. heehee

5:42 PM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO. I guess we won't be chatting in Hell now, will we...LOL.

7:01 PM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOl at tug...

8:45 PM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlop Nah im not tagging anyone, however, I would not cry if you stole it. *hint*

Tug I swear, I'm trying as hard as I can. I'll do better!...worse?

Mr. Fab Uhm. well yea, but it's not my fault, Blame my parents!

FantastaGirl Whew, as long as you aren;t laughing at me!

Shelli But everyone has been doing the same meme all at the same time so I figured I would spice it up a bit...

9:59 PM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, Blue you make my score look bad. :) I'm with Flip flop mamma though I'm not confessing what they were for the same reasons. but my score was 275.50(no I didn't do this on my blog LOL)

9:07 AM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I honestly thought yours would be a bigger fine than that...I can't beleive my fine is bigger than yours

10:52 AM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Coffee Mom. I thought you'd rack up more bucks.

2:44 PM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, OK, I tried to do this but couldn't add that high in my head. Oops, bad girl.

3:42 PM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk...forgetting a few things on that list blue


~Jittery Joe~

5:38 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

KC LOL

Blogarita im beggining to get a wee bit hurt here. Im a good girl!!

Coffee Mom What? nope you are like fourteen times worse then me. plus they just asked the wrong questions LOL

Kathrine there is a calculator built right in the computer

Jitteryjoe ok, having sex while camping does not count as having sex in the wild if you have it inside the freaking tent. Im not explaining this again. as for the nasty home video, thirty seconds of boobies on the tv screen do not count becuase it was thru the cord thingy , the Svideo, and NOT recorded as a video to re-watch. Muahahah. I'm always right

6:13 PM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$520.60 is what i scored...
i wonder if anyone beat that?

~Jittery Joe~

4:56 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home