So..

Monday, January 08, 2007

Im gonna need some help here. the dishes are piled up, the floors NEED washing and I am in a lazy zone. but if i dont do the dishes, i will have a stressful time making supper. why am i sitting here typing? i need to get off my butt and do some work!

Pay per post actually paid me, so if anyone was worried, it isnt a scam. (I thought it was) I cannot wait to hold and caress and kiss and I will make it clothes and take it for walks and hug him and love him and call him George my beautiful new camera!

Rainbow Man fell down the stairs yesterday holding his new DS Lite, his knee turned blue and purple immediatly. I was sitting there thinking about busted kneecaps and trips to the ER, and he is screaming.....Daddy is my gameboy OK. Daddy check my gameboy.
He is such a boy

Anyone have a recipie on how to cook a roast? I bought one, im going to take it out of the freezer today to cook tomorrow. I want a recipie where i can put the wee carrots and spuds in with it. Is it odd that I have been married for seven years, lived on my own for 9, and never cooked a roast?

Help...RoxDar, you said you have a recipie..MM, what exactly did you want me to do with the onion soup mix? Le sigh. I am hopeless.

Oh, and Fab did kareoke so I will be doing a DDR video. well two, one of me and Rainbow Man
and one of Blue Boy and Stuperman. But again, I have to get off my ass and charge the camera.

I suck. Send me recipies. I have lots of ingridiants. and the roast is red. uhm and football sized. and uhm. red.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my recipe isn't anything written as it is mental, cuz I too gre up in a big house (11 people, 9 kids) so roast was essential. I'll call you tomorrow morning and walk you thru it. It's super easy.

RoxDar

1:57 PM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really thought there was a "catch". Oh yeah and Virgin Wireless does have catches too.

2:01 PM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the game boy is ok. ;)

8:33 PM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried e-mailing tattoo pics, it said it wasn't delivered?? I did the e-mail @sasktel.net...?? Let me know.

Did you get a roast recipe? If not, let me know.

10:53 AM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home