This Message Will Self Distruct.....

Thursday, November 02, 2006

So the puke level is down by 100 percent. But the kids are bitchy as HELL. But thats ok. Im eating their candy in secret as revenge. By the way, I was never sick, Blue Boy puked once, and then he was fine, so he went trick or treating. Rainbow was never ill, so he went trick or treating. Stuperman, whom I was so looking forward to trick or treating because he is too young to know I am stealing his candy, he says Fwuck O Fweet, puked more then I knew a person could, much less a two year old. Remind me to tell you the bucket/bath story sometime. That was grossly hilarious.

Becasue I am tired and hungry, this post is going to be kind of lame. It's going to be photos. Yes I know I have a photo blog. Thats not the point. Im totally waiting till tommorrow night to post the pics of the boys in their costumes AND to tell you all about the shit Rainbow Man put up with at school for his bad hair on bad hair day. I'm evil like that. Plus my kids are cute and I won't take the chance that you will fill up the comments on how cute the kids are and forget your orders. If you choose to accept them....

Here are the photos, which I am sure you have all seen. Or at least you better have! This is Hubsters tattoo, and he has been asking me every night if anyone has commented on his new *improved* tattoo, and I keep having to tell him nope, just general "I like the photos" comments. So he's all Emo Kid and crying in the corner and y'all hurt his wittle feelings. If you care for me at all, tell him you like the tattoo, but don't lie, cus thats rude, hes Emo, but he's still a big boy, He Can Handle The Truth. LMAO I amuse myself. I can totally talk about him this way cus he refuses to read my blog. "Uh, hello? I live with you, I know all this stuff." HA screw him, im gonna call him a cry baby and he can't do Jack Shit!

So anyways. This is old.

This is new. (not quite done)

Just like a penis, you can make these bigger.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the detail they added looks fantastic... I'm going to have to take my hubby there for his arm band to get filled in. Tell hubby it's awesome. Happy kids are better, sorry about bad hair day.
RoxDar

7:34 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

My 8 year old son would swoon with joy if I showed him your hubbies tat. He's insist one one for himself which ain't happening any time soon.

And how do you do that cool strike out thing? Help...

7:56 AM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tat looks so much better now...and I am sure it looks even better in person then in the pic. Anyways tell him it looks great.

10:39 AM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the purple shading makes it look really awesome!

10:52 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Well hopefully everyone gets better and then you can do important things like write, watch TV, relax...

11:07 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr. Fab Ive heard tales about it, but it might be a myth!

RoxDarSorry i was a bitch on the phone i feel like crap warmed over. yea the bad hair thing pissed me off, i will tell everyone about it tonight. After my nap.

Onetall momma i sent you an email about the strike thingy. as for your son,he has to know thayt tattoos are permanent.(insert long lecture here) but i am sure you can deliver the lecture for me!

Annoymousit takes three seconds to add your name to a comment, and I wont respond to this without a name, sorry. oh and , dude, i totally have sitemeter which gives me your IP addy and exact location so uh, whats the point of annonymous comments again?

webmiz i like the blues in it too

Ole Blueu forgot to comment on the tattoo, which was your job! sheesh, some people cant follow simple rules

1:53 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Tell him it's "Cute"...

Nah - it looks great - the detail is awesome!

7:37 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Love the way the tattoo looks, I agree with webmiztris on the purple shading.

8:03 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

The new one looks much better! The old one looked faded. Its a great tattoo. Good color in it...( have I raved enough? No? the shading is perfect! now? ok...1 more...I love the design.....hows that Blue? I followed instructions and everything.

8:28 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home