This Just In : I Can't Spell !!!!!1!!!1

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sigh... Post two of today. Please expect one more tonight. Nevermind, going for coffee.

Anonymous said...

"then a vetran"?

I see typing properly isn't one of your strong suits...

11:51 AM, November 16, 2006

I saw this on my November 9th post "Gone" today. Now since I never go way back when and check if someone replied to a comment I make, I decided to make this a part of todays' post. Just to ensure quality service.

I feel I should apologise to the internet at large. About a month ago, I changed my picture and About Me portion of the blog. I took it from being about me, to a quote I found super funny. I did not realise that without the "iey kant spel" clearly written, I was misleading you all. I am so so so so so so sorry for any pain I have caused. Won't you please forgive me?

Now just so you know, I cannot spell, I type in a hurry,I see and leave obvious typos, unless I feel that they are so badly typo'd that you can't understand what I say, I wont change it. I use improper punctuation, spell the as teh ALL the time. But, I really dont care about it. Most of the time I try to spell phonetically, and if its wrong, shucky darn, at least it sounds like what I mean when you read it out loud. I dont always remember to too and two, and just reacently had you're and your re-explained to me. I make up words with alarming regularity. But. I. Don't. Care.

Im sorry if you feel that I should. I'm taking bets on the next annon comment being directed towards my waistline (FYI, 20lbs over weight. If you want to insult, at least have some concreat information. and yes I am pretty sure, but not positive, concrete is spelt wrong.)

And on that note. I noticed a trash can icon under each comment. I did not realise I could just click and delete comments like that. Cool. *writes note to self : go erase the spam comments four or five posts down* Whats' the general feeling on deleteing comments liek the above. I find it more (justnoticedlikeisspeltwrong)(ell-oh-fucking-ell!) amusing then annoying, plus it gets my comment count up, which I adore, I think I will let her post her wee annon comments to her hearts content. Unless she steps over the line, which is by the way, my boys.

Unfortunatly I won't be able to respond to each of your annon comments like this, because it makes for a very borning post. Rest assureed, I will read, and reply to your wonderful comment when you make them. Just remember to check back!

Have a great day Y'all.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me laff!

4:29 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

They say those who can not read very well notice all the typos.

8:22 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

You are hysterical.....or in your case hystericool! Luv Ya!

11:31 PM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLZ. That's all.

Oh, and this to said anon commenter: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/toki_usagi/TrumpFiredfromInternet.jpg

11:52 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Blogarita I thought it would be better then making you cry.

Mr.Fab So you can read minds huh?

Fantasta Girl I hadn't heard that but it makes esense. However it IS really hard to edit your own writing because you see what you think you wrote, not the mistakes.

Catch I am hystericool, arent I? Now if only I had chocolate!

Rei heh heh im going to go see the link.... is it what i think it is?

9:55 AM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home