Swim little fishy, Swim, and Other Tales

Friday, November 24, 2006

Want to know how you Really get pregnant? Really really pregnant? Watch this. Its FUNNNNNNNY.

Yesterday night when we went Christmas shopping we also picked up a Pirate ship bath toy for the kids. Well, mostly Stuperman. We put him in the bathtub this afternoon at 230. We were unsuccessful getting him out until almost 5 pm. So at least he's clean. If a bit wrinkly.

I haven't washed dishes in a day and a half and For some reason the kids want to eat off clean, non paper dishes...Weird.... But I promise I will get off my ass and do some house work. Eventually. Some day in the future. If I feel like it.

_______________________________

So I started this post about seven hours ago. Since then I have:
  • Watched the Thanksgiving episode of Deal or No Deal. Love it.
  • Drank coffee, lots
  • Ordered and eaten pizza,
  • Put the kids to bed.
  • Checked blogs.
  • Got pissed off that a certain blog still hadn't been updated.
  • Hacked into that blog and re-did the template.
  • Twice. The first one she wasn't too keen on, and asked for a SpongeBob template.
  • Did it.
It's bright, but go check it out and tell me what you think of it.....Should the pink stay or go? Because I want it to stay, and she wants it gone. But she wants it changed into more shades of yellow and that would be way too much. My poor retinas!

But it is her blog...

So the dishes are still sitting in the sink. My back is sore and my ass is numb from sitting this long. I'm going to take my book and have a bath, and then think about heading to bed. But I will probably end up reading more on my bloglines. In bed.

And just for the fun of it : Weffriddles level 14 nigh! no! Nigh! no!Nine neptune weffriddles level 45 sending mail to neptune spoilers. level 54.3. Weffriddles help. Answer to level. If you weffers need help on level 1-58, shoot me an email at jitteryjoe@sasktel.net, tell me what level you are on, and ask for a hint or a spoiler. Use a valid email address. I am tired of the can you help me's with @noreply.com. Duh, if you want help I need a way to contact you! There that should get a few hits LOL. I am not addicted to my site meter, why do you ask???

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!! That was one of the funniest videos I have seen for a week or two. I'm going to check ou that Sponges Blog. I'll post what I think there.

2:00 AM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:53 AM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I couldn't post, so I thought I copied my comment, but I pasted and got a comment from MY blog and...and...and...

Blue...could you remove that for me? Because of course I can post but I can't remove my own comment.

7:54 AM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Geesh Blogarita - confuse the heck outta me - here I am thinking - I haven't commented on this post yet - how's she know what I was going to say....

You did great on the other template!

10:12 AM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I got your email to jittery joe last night about the ATM's being closed and you wanted pizza!!! LoL...somehow you sent it to me. The pink should go......maybe a light green in its place?

10:56 AM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Big Daddy Oh I thought it was great, when Rainbow man Gets a wee bit older I will show it to him

Mr. Fab I checked for webbing, and he seems to be fine, so we will stick with stuperman

Comment Deleted As per request

Blogarita Well, i took it out, but what was it you originally wanted to say?

Fantastagirl hehe that would have been funny. Thanks!

Catch Light green... why on earth didnt I think of light green? you are so smart, SMRT

12:47 PM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I originally was going to say is that your Spongebob template got Sparky's seal of approval. And believe me, she's an expert.

I think the pink should stay.

3:31 PM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Pizza
Blogging
And no dishes
Woo Hoo!
Sounds like a perfect day to me. :)

7:30 PM, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home