Saturday Blah's

Saturday, November 18, 2006

  • Putting up the tree tomorrow. Kids talked me into it. I'd rather wait two more weeks.
  • Did some grocery shopping
  • And more Christmas shopping. I thought I was done.*
  • Got some cool candy canes for Rainbow Man to share with his classmates. Check the photo blog
  • Bought Christmas cards for the Blogger exchange. They rock. I only have two people on my list. I have twenty four kick ass cards. Do the math and e-mail me your address if you want to join in. But you have to snail mail me one too!
  • Won Five bucks on a scratchy.
  • Smallville is on tonight :o)
  • Slept till noon. Tried to back the car out of the garage only to find the neighbor had company and his company parked in our driveway. They neighbors driveway was empty.
  • That pissed me off
  • Grandma left on a plane for BC today. How do I find out if it landed safely?
I got an e-mail today from my friend, OneTallMomma. About my post on spelling. We used the IE Browser on the Desktop computer downstairs and the pop-ups for spelling and photos never worked. I knew that on the laptop upstairs, where I am running Firefox, the photo pop-up worked, but never once thought to try the spelling pop up. Spellcheck works on this computer. Thanks for the Brain Shake up Momma, I appreciate it. Think about sending me your address for the Christmas card exchange. I promise not to stalk anyone But Fab (I'm outside his house right now and he is having penguin for supper) Who sends me their address.

I'm going downstairs to download photos now. See you tomorrow for Sunday Six


*By done, I only mean we know what we need to buy and are just waiting for the appropriate paycheck to come in to buy it. Still left to spend is 164 for a DS lite, 100 for two DS lite games, 55 for a pirates of the Caribbean lego chest, Brothers gift, and something for my dad. My dad should leave a comment telling what he wants. When ever I ask him he tells me "I want good kids."


6 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Why do parents always ask for stuff that can't have...good kids - bwahhhhahahaha

9:13 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger L said...

WooHoo! on winning 5 bucks.

10:03 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger Timestep said...

I saw your comment on Fantasagirl's blog about learning how to cook a turkey. Try this recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_8389,00.html

If you get a turkey that is listed as: containes a X% solution (on many commercial turkeys - skip the brining process).

Before cooking the turkey, form the foil on the turkey so you don't have to touch the hot bird to form. Use heavy duty foil.

You can also put the temp probe in before cooking, just set the temp after you reduce the heat.

Your turkey will be juciy and wonderful - not all dried out.

9:15 AM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Ha Ha...Im with Dad....I want good kids too!

3:04 PM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Yippee! Aspell rocks. I would look like a total idiot without it as I slept during spelling classes in school. And yes, I will send you my address.

3:40 PM, November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of nerve does your neighbor have??? We had a neighbor like that once and one Saturday used the skeet thrower to lob our dog's poop onto their roof.

My dad would always give piker answers like that. Which explains why he always got stuff he didn't want.

12:18 AM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home