- Putting up the tree tomorrow. Kids talked me into it. I'd rather wait two more weeks.
- Did some grocery shopping
- And more Christmas shopping. I thought I was done.*
- Got some cool candy canes for Rainbow Man to share with his classmates. Check the photo blog
- Bought Christmas cards for the Blogger exchange. They rock. I only have two people on my list. I have twenty four kick ass cards. Do the math and e-mail me your address if you want to join in. But you have to snail mail me one too!
- Won Five bucks on a scratchy.
- Smallville is on tonight :o)
- Slept till noon. Tried to back the car out of the garage only to find the neighbor had company and his company parked in our driveway. They neighbors driveway was empty.
- That pissed me off
- Grandma left on a plane for BC today. How do I find out if it landed safely?
I'm going downstairs to download photos now. See you tomorrow for Sunday Six
*By done, I only mean we know what we need to buy and are just waiting for the appropriate paycheck to come in to buy it. Still left to spend is 164 for a DS lite, 100 for two DS lite games, 55 for a pirates of the Caribbean lego chest, Brothers gift, and something for my dad. My dad should leave a comment telling what he wants. When ever I ask him he tells me "I want good kids."