Sunday Seven

Sunday, November 19, 2006


And now... SUNDAY SIX! Here are your questions for this Sunday, and of course, the theme will be Thanksgiving! And of course its been a month and a half since Thanksgiving in Canada. I also added a seventh Question this week. Blue Boy (4.7) Stuperman (2.6) and Rainbow Man (7.1) all played. Please drop me a line if you played! I Love reading the different answers!!

1. Do you like to eat Turkey?
Rainbow Man: Yes
BlueBoy: Yes
Stuperman: Yuh.

2. Why do we celebrate Thanksgiving?

Rainbow Man: Uh, Ummm, I don't know.
BlueBoy: So Santa will come.
Stuperman: Swing Candy. Yup.

3. What other foods do you eat at Thanksgiving?
Rainbow Man: Turkey
BlueBoy: Ham
Stuperman: Food. Yup. Eat it. Gibing. (thanks giving) The food needs it.

4. Which would you rather be, a pilgrim or an Indian? (why?)
Rainbow Man: Indian, because a long time ago there were Indians.
BlueBoy: A police man
Stuperman: I want to be a dinosaur mommy. I gonna be a dinosaur.

5. Where do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
Rainbow Man: At our home
BlueBoy: In Space.
Stuperman: No. (Drinks juice, I ask the question again) Kitchen mommy!

6. Do you have a special tradition for Thanksgiving, if so, what is it?
Rainbow Man: Yes. I like to eat Turkey at thanksgiving
BlueBoy: No.
Stuperman: No!

7. What are you thankful for?
Rainbow Man: For having the turkey with my family
BlueBoy: For me to eat candy
Stuperman: (Shakes head no and makes a kissy fish face) I done my juice (Gets up and walks away.)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute comments. I do enjoy your Sunday Six every week. Love the new machines, can I bring my laundry over??? I have a whole week's worth. You could always put in a good word with Santa for me maybe I'll get my own...(as hubby laughs)
call you tomorrow, lots to say about the weekend.
RoxDar

9:46 PM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Your kids crack me up!

BTW - I can't send you email - it always bounces back - sooo email me -

fantastagirl at gmail dot com

9:50 PM, November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of Bill Cosby's Kids Say The Darndest Things". Since Coffeemom started doing this too I want to find more Blogs that do the Sunday Six.

Oh yeah I started a Blog but I'm not sure how it will work. Check it out when you have a chance.

11:19 PM, November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is such a brilliant idea for a post. I don't know who thought the sunday six up but your boys take it places I imagine the originator never thought... and I mean that in a very good way.

SS with your kids always makes me smile

12:25 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar I am awake and awaiting your calll. Call me now!

fantastagirl I emailed you:o}

BigDaddyLol. Blogging is addictive. Did coffee mom do the sunday six? Ill have to pop over and see!

Allen Yea well, it works this well only because my kids are cute. And really i re read the post, im not sure which part people find funny. hmmm.

7:36 AM, November 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading stupermans answers, LOL
You'll have to check out my site, I did Sunday six with my kids too...it was a first for me.

CoffeeMom

8:31 AM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home