And now... SUNDAY SIX! Here are your questions for this Sunday, and of course, the theme will be Thanksgiving! And of course its been a month and a half since Thanksgiving in Canada. I also added a seventh Question this week. Blue Boy (4.7) Stuperman (2.6) and Rainbow Man (7.1) all played. Please drop me a line if you played! I Love reading the different answers!!
1. Do you like to eat Turkey?
Rainbow Man: Yes
2. Why do we celebrate Thanksgiving?
Rainbow Man: Uh, Ummm, I don't know.
BlueBoy: So Santa will come.
Stuperman: Swing Candy. Yup.
3. What other foods do you eat at Thanksgiving?
Rainbow Man: Turkey
Stuperman: Food. Yup. Eat it. Gibing. (thanks giving) The food needs it.
4. Which would you rather be, a pilgrim or an Indian? (why?)
Rainbow Man: Indian, because a long time ago there were Indians.
BlueBoy: A police man
Stuperman: I want to be a dinosaur mommy. I gonna be a dinosaur.
5. Where do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
Rainbow Man: At our home
BlueBoy: In Space.
Stuperman: No. (Drinks juice, I ask the question again) Kitchen mommy!
6. Do you have a special tradition for Thanksgiving, if so, what is it?
Rainbow Man: Yes. I like to eat Turkey at thanksgiving
7. What are you thankful for?
Rainbow Man: For having the turkey with my family
BlueBoy: For me to eat candy
Stuperman: (Shakes head no and makes a kissy fish face) I done my juice (Gets up and walks away.)