A Blah Day

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I was going to tell you a very interesting story all about my day, but my day was boring. And I thought about just making something up, but then I fell asleep on the couch. I even spent roughly thirty eight seconds trying to come up with Something. Anything. To entertain you all.

Maybe I would talk about coffee tomorrow With Kiss? Or how Stupermans new potty lacks sponge bob stickers and how that mortally wounds his wee little sensibilities. Hey, How bout I tell you that I stuck my gum on the top of the hairspray bottle and then later Jittery Joe found it and started walking around with it telling the boys it was brains. Must.Eat.Brains. But I took the gum away and chewed it to a minty demise and wrapped it in one of the dozen miniature candy bar wappers surrounding the lap top. So that won't work!

I thought about offering up a joke from my email box, but I only got one today:
What Feels Better
A man and a woman were having drinks when they got into an argument about
who enjoyed sex more.
The man said, "Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we're so obsessed with getting laid?"
"That doesn't prove anything," the woman countered. "Think about this...When your ear itches and you put your finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better-your ear or your finger?"
Or I could tell you some of the silly things the children said today.

Stuperman to Hannah: You a girl Hannah?
Hannah, Outraged and in tears:I am not a girl! !! I am TWO!!

But no, Not enough funny things said for a real post. So instead I decided not to write a post today. And now, Lets all take a moment to reflect on how this makes you feel.

33 days till Santa comes. Are YOU ready?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was like a Seinfeld episode... without the racial slurs. *grin*

12:25 AM, November 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even follow that comment, cuz it was perfect, good job Allen.
Maybe tomorrow will be filled with my wit and drama... I know mine's not going to start off well, forgot to bring home creamer....AAAAHHHHHH!!!
RoxDar

12:56 AM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Blue your funny when you are not even trying to be funny. The joke was cute! lol. Have fun with Kiss!!!

2:26 AM, November 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Sparky. Every time you say she's pretty/smart/cranky/sleepy or whatever, she says "No! I Sparky!"

8:32 AM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Allen Ugg, numbe rone, I have yet to get thru a whole episode of Sienfeld. The show SUCKS. Number two, I am not racist, I hate everyone equally

RoxDar NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thats horrible! I shall Hug you! I am coming over tonight. i put the you know what in a porridge box... So as long as the kids dont want porridge, you are fine. I should just wrap it for you. But then you won;t get to see it either . Sigh. Decisions!

Catch Me n Kiss always have fun. You should come have fun with us. Well you sorta will be. I am mailing the cards tonight so you and blogarita and fab and fantasta girl and blah blah blah blah will alllll be with me tonight at coffee, and you better ALL BEHAVE!

Mr. Fabulous Ohhhhh Yous' a Man, I like me some manly me. Sweet!

Or something.

Blogarita I love this age group, the kids are hilarious even when they are annoying as hell!

9:03 AM, November 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not sure if im ready for xmas! and nice tree its very beautiful... so since i have been at papa g's i have realized that i can cook indeed...who would of thouht...lol...
spongebobber

11:41 AM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home