Laff Of The Day

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ok first I want to say again, I Really DO want to be eaten by a shark. I have since at least grade 11, so whats that ten, eleven Years? It wasn't something I made up to be funny.

The other thing is that PYMMOTI, from the meme below, I got a comment telling me its an actual site, which I guess I would have known had I bothered to google it.

Thats some funny shit. I wonder how I can send in some photos? I have a mustard one that would go great with his collection. I totally bookmarked it!

And on to the reason for my 2 am post. Oh shut up, its friday night, well Saturday morning. I get to sleep in, I can stay up late.

I was in the bath, thinking about today and realised my dad never called me back. Blue Boy had done something funny, and I wanted to tell him. Umm, my mother in law did not think it was funny. But JitteryJoe kept ringing the doorbell so he would do it again and again, and each time it got funnier and funnier.

We are horrible people.

Our washer and dryer were deliverd today. Well not so much as delivered but picked up - whatever, thats not important. Washers are quite large, and so are dryers. Both come in boxes. Large boxes. Some of you know where I am going with this and for those of you who don't have kids, I will let you in on a little secret.

Boxes , like diamonds to women, are a childs best friend.

Out came the marker and the blade. Doors were cut, windows were fashioned. A door bell was requested by each Boy. Plans were made for the painting of the houses on Sunday. Blue Boy also requested a fridge. We told him no.

The afternoon passed with the children playing in the boxes, and after supper, Jit and I went to the city to buy some stocking stuffers the kids sooo do not need because I am done, done with shopping, but the dinasaurs! The pirates and snakes! The wee little fake shaving kits!!things. We came home, picked up the kids, and I fully intended to get them straight to bed. But first we had to try the new chocolates we had bought.

So Blue boy is in his box, eating his candy.

"Mommy! Mommy! Ring my door bell" He says.

I do it. And stand waiting for him to invite me in.

"NO! I need you to go away so I can doooo something" he tells me.

So I go into the kitchen. I watch him as his little head pokes out. He looks left then right and shakes his head disgustedly.

"Damn Kids, Get off my lawn!"

*yes I took photos. Yes I will post them. Eventually*

4 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

LMAO..he is too cute!!! I bet you laughed your ass off! I would have! Getthose pics posted girl...I want to see his house! LoL

6:03 AM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LMAO _ LOVE IT!

That is just too cute!

8:41 AM, November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is the cutest thing i have heard all day...he actually said that...songebobber

10:48 AM, November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats to funny and so something i can see him doing nobody is like blue boy he is one of a kind

kiss

12:57 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home