The picture Blue Boy is drawing has three eyes. And the red is going to be his blood.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I finally got the guts to switch to blogger beta, only to find out that they wont let me switch. Why do they keep telling me to switch? Hrumph! My bolg is obviously just too good for them.


Stuperman has been in the bath for almost three hours now. Maybe the pirate ship bath toy was a Bad Idea. But getting a picture of it for you all is a good idea. Be right back.


...


Ok I am back. We had to do some manovering with the ship to cover Pirate Stupermans treasure chest, and in the end, I just told him to pick it up and hold it. Note to self : Take all bath photos at the beggining of the bath so the bubbles cover up the important bits.


I will go and do photos for the photo blog after I post this. There will also be a new you tube video, but those wont get downloaded until after smalville tonight.


I finally got all the christmas cards adressed and ready to go. There were a lot more then I was counting on LOL. Yay me for buying the big box of cards . Nothing rempptoly interesting happened today. I did dishes, and washed floors. A few loads of laundry. realised that the quilt I had finished for BFF Kiss was not finished. made a big mistake I did. Doubt now it will be ready for Christmas, and that sucks. If I buck up and be a man about the blood loss, I will finish it in time. But I am such a baby when it comes to pin pricks.


And since I have noting of note to blog about, here are some words with two meanings :

1. THINGY (thing-ee) n.
Female...... Any part under a car's hood.
Male..... The strap fastener on a woman's bra.

2. VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
Female.... Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
Male.... Playing football without a cup.

3. COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n.
Female... The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner.
Male... Leaving a note before taking off on a fishing trip with the boys.


4. COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n.
Female.... A desire to get married and raise a family.
Male...... Trying not to hit on other women while out with this one.


5. ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn-ment) n.
Female.... A good movie, concert, play or book.
Male...... Anything that can be done while drinking beer.


6. FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
Female.... An embarrassing byproduct of indigestion.
Male...... A source of entertainment, self-expression, male bonding.

7 . REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
Female.... A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
Male... A device for scanning through all 375 channels every 5 minutes.


have a great day night everyone! The Sunday Six Answers from the boys were awesome this week. Look for them tommorrow afternoon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've mailed mine (what few I'm sending) already. Like an idjit, I put a regular stamp on yours, Blue. So yours will be late...either I'll mail it again when it comes back to me or I'll send you a different one.

8:59 PM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually don't do christmas cards. But I'm starting to think I should. Also it might help to have more than 5 friends. LOL

1:06 AM, November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home