Joke Attack

Monday, November 27, 2006

Attention!

Aliens are coming to abduct all the good looking and sexy people. You will be safe, I'm just Blogging to say goodbye.

_________________________________

And here we see the difference between American and Canadian Men. I Edited the second photo, but any girls interested, I can email you all nine inches of it :o)


______________________________________

WEDDING NIGHT
Fred and Mary got married but couldn't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's Mom and Dad's for their first night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Fred and Mary are up yet.

She replies, "No". Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school."

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his Mom, "Are Fred and Mary up
yet?"

She replies, "No."

Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school."

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"

His Mom says, "No."

He asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "OK, now tell me what you think?"

He says: "Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I
think..........

I gave him my airplane glue."
________________________________

I Just submitted my name to be re-reveiwed by IT2M. Somebody quick! Send me interesting post ideas STAT! My last reveiw went wonderfully . I sent them the wrong URL. Well the right one, but I put one to many (dot)'s in the url. They reveiwed the error screen LOL. Here is my original reveiw. I'm number three, Phorofor, the one with five smacks LMAO.
__________________________________

heh I got nuthin.......

Later Vader












13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG airplane glue huh! wow thats interesting...i dont see what the point of the american canadian thing im not sure what it is supposed to mean...
oh well
gotta run
spongebobber

3:55 PM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG!! I'm going blind and I'm saving the last few moments of vision. To say please give a warning in you title. If you posting those kind of pics. LMAO!!!

Gotta do a Java Somtime, Coffeemom needs a fix.

6:07 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Oh please pretty please with a cherry on top please email me all 9 inches of that.......

6:16 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger L said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:16 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Sorry Blue that was me I posted my comment twice, I think I got a little excited LOL.

6:17 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

LOL at the joke. And the pictures.....well....I think the first guy has a thong on backwards...lol

6:34 PM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:38 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Tug said...

I think I know that American...I'm going to puke now.

8:32 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

How did you get that pic of Mr. Fab?

10:06 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sponge Bob uhm...you dont get it? ok you should call me.

Mr.Fab, Yea, some how I dont think I will get quite as many smacks, but they sure are funny

Big Daddy HAHA Dude, make the snow stop and we can LOL

Lori SENT :o)

Lori Yea ive had that in my inbox for four days... I was excited too.

Catch Maybe. I hope so, But wait ... nevermind. *goes back to staring at #2*

Tug Oh man, I wish I knew that Canadian *grins*

Fantasta Girl ohhhhhhhhh.

7:19 AM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God I'm Canadian...and by the way, how did you get a picture of my hubby? Your stalking me again, aren't you?
RoxDar

1:01 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! I totally agree that Canadian men are hot. Isn't Ryan Reynolds from Canada? yum!

12:05 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i keep telling everyone that our canadian men are the sexy ones this totally just proves it and blue puleaseeeee send me the unedited version


succ

3:13 PM, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home