But The Yolk Brings Out The Blue In My Eyes...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Look at me. I have Egg on my face! I'm a moron. Plus I suck. Oh shut up guys. I suck as in I did something bad not as in I did someone bad.

There I was a month ago, yelling and screaming and forcing Bloggers at mouse point for their addresses' so I could Send out Christmas Cards. Cus I'm like, Soooo Totally Popular, mmmkay?

And for each address I got I made sure to type in wee small brackets the Blogger's blog name next to their real names. Cus I am smart, dontcha see? Like a freaking genius over here. Now I will know which Blogger to thank when the card come in the mail.

But wait! What's that I see On my List? One lonely address without a name...

So I got a Christmas Card in the mail today - stop me if you have heard this one before - It was in the shiny-est envelope I had ever seen. I was sooooo excited. Holy crap! Mail addressed to me that is NOT a bill. So I opened up my first card of the year, most excited to see who it is from. (I forgot all of your real names just as fast as I printed them out, yea uhm, sorry about that eh..) A sweet little black and white photo of a boy on an inner tube, surrounded in a square of glitter...Sound familiar..Anyone???

Cus the real life name on this very first card of the year happens to be the same real life name missing a blogger name in my list. Le Sigh

So Blogarita, if this beautiful card was from you, Thank you. If not, Uh, ignore that last part would you?

8 Comments:

Blogger Tawcan said...

Stumbled onto this site, just thought I'd say hi.

12:19 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I will print my blog name and my real name on my card...eliminating and confusion for you Miss Blue!

5:21 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

shit....eliminating any confusion...lol

5:21 AM, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's me. But I'm surprised you got it, because I'm sure I only put a single US stamp on it. I expected it to come back to me.

Maybe the US Postal Service was feeling generous or something. LOL...that's the best joke I've heard all year!

6:40 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Lynda said...

That egg kind of creeps me out.

9:30 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I can't remember names to save my life. So why should we expect you to remember. Oh...that is right...we are hypocrites.

PPhhhtttttt

You forgot a naammee!

11:41 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I knew whose card that was - I got one too... ha ha ha!

See that's what you get for introducing that stupid game - which I have quit at level 10. I don't have time, and I'm tired of feeling like a dummy!

6:57 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

tawcan Nice to have ya here, Next time leave a link so I can check you out!

Catch I put Bluepaintred on all of mine LOL

Catch It was a good plan untill my mind fell thru the cracks

Blogarita hey heres interesting . there is no money amount on the stamp, it just says first class. Dont US stamps have the amount printed on the stamps? Are first class stamps so different?

LyndaI so saw a pez dispenser of elastagirl today and It amused the crap out a me. I wanted to buy it and torture it to make you step down from out friendly fab comment compitition,,, or something

Ole Blue uh yea I have no idea what your name is because you never sent me your address for theh card exchange :oP

Fantasta girl Pfft. Quitter. Did you let mr Inc. try it?

Mr. Fab www.weffriddles.com

10:52 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home