NOTICE

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I will be very busy starting in about 30 minutes. I have a birthday party to go to, Smallville to watch, carpet to rip up, floors to sweep baseboards to stack... you get the picture!

I WILL be visiting your blogs. As I Can. I doubt I will comment as it will be a five minute break here and there where I desperatly try to cram enough blogs into me to satisfy the beast within.

My Sunday Six will either become my Saturday Six or the Tuesday Six, depending on my time line. But the topic this week is johnny appleseed. How fun will this be, I dont; think my kids have ever heard of hime, nor do I know JackShit about him! Should get some funny results

This is going to be a suck-ass busy weekend, with no turkey,mashed potatoes OR gravy. We will all be eating sandwiches and soups cus there will be couches in my kitchen and a TV on my table.

Spent another 258 at Home Depot today. Im in love with the Dude in flooring. How can he possible KNOW all this stuff? Without seeing our wood he sent us home with edge peices that match EXACTLY. Home Depot rocks!

I cannot wait for Tuesday when this is alllll done! Love ya lots, and have a great weekend ~ somebody should LOL


/notice
XO

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

The floors are going to look great when you are done.

8:37 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Have a great weekend - we are working too - so I have total sympathy for ya!

8:53 PM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home