Mail Call

Monday, October 02, 2006

Got a special letter in the mail today. Normally I love mail. Today I got the results of my September Pap test. I wanted Normal, I would have accepted Abnormal, But I am vey unhappy with my Suspicious Cells Detected.

Now, joy of all joys, I get to go Back to the doctors and spred 'em again. Im very excited, Can't you tell?

EDIT: I have never in my life got a "normal" on the pap. It is always abnormal. Because I had the lump removed *just* prior to the pap, this was an expected (but not hoped for) result. All it means is , litterally, I have to go in for another pap so I can get my purple "abnormal" paper. I am not sick, I don't have cancer.. the lump disection or whatever they call it results came in the same letter, and its, as I told them, uteral cells

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Well, that just sucks. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Not that you need them as I am sure that it is nothing.

5:46 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

They don't call with results like that? OMG I can't imagine getting that in the mail. Heck - my dr's office will call to say all is well.

6:47 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Hope all is ok Blue....I know lots of gals that had to go back for their paps again. I had to go back myself one time. Ill say a little prayer for you!

9:33 PM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I was coming over here to show you a spider with painted toenails... but, I'd much rather deal with spiders (and thats saying LOTS) than get a letter like that. Good luck to you!

9:48 PM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, the one time I had an abnormal pap I had to have a colposcopy done and those SUCK!

10:59 AM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home