Falling for Sunday Six

Sunday, October 01, 2006


Sunday six, Brought to you by the wonderful
Kelly. Make sure you hop over to Fantastagirl's blog, Tink was too cute with her answers this week! Rainbow man(6.11/5) Blue boy ( 4.6) and Stuperman (2.4) played with me this week.
1. What is Fall?
Blue Boy: A thing that we get hurt and fall down. (shows me by falling down. Cries)

Stuperman: Fall! I will check a backyard mommy. ( looks out window)

Rainbow Man: It's a day where all the leaves fall off a tree and we rake then up.

2. Why do leaves change color?
Blue Boy: Cus they fall off

Stuperman: Wait. Change color? A dinasour.

Rainbow Man: Because that means that they tell us they are ready to fall off.


3. What colors remind you of Fall?
Blue Boy: Uh. Red? (looks out window) Blue. Its sunny outside. We will need sunglasses.

Stuperman: A fall. (falls down) I jumping. I kitty. I kitty Mommy.

Rainbow Man: Red.


4. Why do we call it Fall?
Blue Boy: Cus.

Stuperman: A fall! I kitty! (meows)

Rainbow Man: Because the leaves fall off the trees


5. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
Blue Boy: When it's red it falls.

Stuperman: A ball. Ow. I OK mommy.

Rainbow Man: When we rake up the leaves and we get to jump in. Remember at Grandpa's?


6. What is the weather like where you live during Fall?
Blue Boy: Hitting the road and the road breaks

Stuperman: I lib! Fall. Nine. Six. Four. (meows)

Rainbow Man:It's normally........... Everything is covered in leaves.

One thing I like about fall is the crispness in the air. Or the surprise sunny days where we can go out without a jacket. But my favorite thing about fall is days like the one we had yesterday.
Our morning started off with Baby Tubby crying. Man that kid sleeps GOOOOD she went to bed at 8pm and woke at 830 AM. But the minute I opened the door, she stops crying and smiles and starts to babble. How can your day not go right with a start like that?

We spent the morning playing with Tubby, (I wouldnt mind more neices and nephews in the next couple years by the way) My bro and his chick sure know how to make good babies. Must be all the practicing they did. After Tubster's parents came and got her we headed off to the city to catch a movie.

Over the hedge is GOOOOOOD, and just so no one worried any longer, Hammie DID find his nuts. After we saw over the hedge we left the theatre, took the kids to the washroom, then to a candy store where we taught them the fine art of sneaking candy into a theatre. (Blue boy, with a huge box of bottle caps in his inside coat pocket : I will walk slow so she cant hear my candy if I run ... thats great honey but she is standing two feet away!LOL) With four minutes to spare we made it into Monster House. It was good, but not great. The lady at the ticket counter said the boys might be a bit scared of it. Hmmm. they watch stuff like jaws and Blade and King Kong with no problems I think they will be fine. Opps. Blue Boy found it scary but said he loved it anyway!

Then we spent the rest of the night sitting around drinking coffee, watching Smallville ( OMG you should have seen Rainbow Boys face when Lois Lane walked onscreen in a tiny bikini... I think this is the start of him noticing girls!) And that was it. A fun do nothing kinda day.

Now I have to go up and do three days worth of dishes. And vaccum Tubby's leftover cheerios. And drink coffee. And If thats all done quick enought I will take advantage of the beautiful day outside and heard my Beasts to the park. To he honest, If there were enought clean dishes left that I could make lunch without having to wash individual plates and forks, I;d take them now. But I'm not really into eating off dirt plates, so I better get cracking. Who knows whern the snow will start to fly, Its the first of October and we usually have snow by Halloween.

Side note. I need "mulch" for the base of my baby apple trees. The tree lady told me so. Whats mulch? Can I just knit them a sweater?

8 Comments:

Blogger MommyOutOfControl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the meowing! So cute. We played too.
Jamie

6:57 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Great answers - I love Stuperman's - he made me LOL!

8:12 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Awesome answers! They were very into it today, unlike my Jack. Thanks for playing!

8:57 PM, October 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE do these every week. their answers are HYSTERICAL!

ps. great idea sneaking in the snacks at the movies....lol the theatres totally rip you off!

9:52 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Your kids always have great answers! lol. I dont know what mulch is either do just knit those trees a sweater!

10:01 PM, October 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuperman counts just like Sparky!

5:33 AM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall's my favorite season. Meow.
I wish my baby would sleep for 12 hours straight! Meow. Great post, meow.

6:34 AM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger KC said...

LOL love the answers. we played also

9:39 AM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home