Wednesday Has Been Cancled, Please go Back to Bed

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I wanted the title of this post to be "The Cookie Mosnter Bit My Nose" But I didnt want people thinking Cookie Monsters and Noses' in that way.. For obvious reasons.

Lets see, what Have I done today? Fooled around with a new blog to try out blogger beta. Unfortunatly, just as I was getting into the html codes, the babies woke from their nap. It Seems interesting, but I do not like how they say after all the bugs are out everyone willbe forced to move. Thats rude. What If I don;t want to? From what I understand, some templates do not work in beta. That would suck. However, untill I have a chance to give the code a serious look see, I will withhold my judgement. dftgdf

I made lots of cookies today. My children are cookie eating monsters. On the upside, my house smells delicious. I got everything ready to make pumpkin tarts to freeze only to realiize I was missing one important ingredient. Sigh. A full half of the cookies are gone now. Blue Boy blabbed to the inlaws that "Mommy made cookies" and I had to share. Kinda reminds me of the "Does not play well with others" remarks.

I made my appointment for my re-pap. Let me say this one more time loudly and clearly. This is nothing to be worried about. I had a lump on the cervix which tested to be NOT cancerous. The lump is just a utural cell that migrated and multiplied onto my cervix, however, rules are rules. If you fail the test you must submit to the poking and proding and scraping and shoving again. If only my doctor was hot, I think I would enjoy this much much more. Wonder if he will be upset to see the lump is back. I think I will name this one Charlie.

I got my first A in DDR Light. YES! For those of you who don't yet know the joys of DDR, I pity you. Tell me one thing that is more fun then dancing like a retard to the tune of you're childrens laughter? Go ahead, I dare you!

My Wednesday Coffee with BFF Kiss has been pushed back to Thursday, But I will be compensated for my pain and suffering with a morning visit. Life is good. I will end up having Coffee with BFF Kiss TWICE in one day! But still. Wednesday is cancled, without coffee to lok forward too, there really is no reason to get up. Kids don't count.

In the main bathroon upstairs, which we just painted ~and it looks wonderful~ We have a hook on the back of the door. I love this hook. A lot. Its big, its white AND it stands up to a lot of weight. Unfortunatly when you open the door with any force it hits the wall and dents it. You might have noticed I have kids, who never do anything by half measure. Why simply open the door when you can shove it thru next Friday? I have come up with a solution, but you will all have to wait untill Saturday so I can get my nails. I will tell you it involved wood and paint.

Here, read this while you wait.


Turn the other cheek
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face
was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't
graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny.

So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin. However, the
only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have
to come from her buttocks.
The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where
the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor
their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter. After the
surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man's new
face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before!

All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his
youthful beauty!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with
emotion at her sacrifice.
He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for
me. How can I possibly repay you".

"My darling," she replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time
I see your mother kiss you on your cheek!"

And this goes out to My Brother Danny, who is leaving tonight for another two week stint at the rigs. Remember to alternate Brother dear!


This is just plain FUNNY

If My husband did this I'd laugh and laugh and Laugh. And then eventually, when I was sure, when I was absolutly positive I had myself under control and wouldn't break out into uproarious giggles and bite off his... nose.. I'd kiss it.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so now we have come to the conclusion why one arm is a little bit musculary than the other one,...he DOESNT alternate.....lmfao...

12:26 AM, October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great jokes!

Hey, at least Blogger is giving us the chance to make the move ourselves and check things out before hand. They could've just made all the changes and thrown us into them unaware. That would have really been rude.

5:59 AM, October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious...love the jokes. But Me Want Cooookkkiieesss. Guess I'll just have to make some myself. Hey I was gonna make apple crisp, gotta recipe??

Roxann

7:13 AM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Things I have learned here.

Blogger beta may stillf be iffy

Kids do not sharing cookies (have to under five nephews so I know this is a fact)

I am glad I am not a woman

I thought DDR meant Daily Drilling Report and it does not

I did not need to wake up today

Hooks are good!

a man has an butt for a face

Alternate!

I have a new way to get the GF to do "something".

Thanks Blue I learned a lot!

12:02 PM, October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMWord, my eyes!!! Ha! You make me laugh! Where do you get all this craziness????


I've never played that game, I don't think I'm coordinated enough to do it, It looks complicated!!!

2:43 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

1) glad the whole re-pap thing is just a routine for you - had me a little worried.

2) WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY COOKIES? Did they get lost?

3) Love the jokes!

4) ME WANT COOKIES...guess I'll have to settle for the tarts when you get the important ingredient!

8:24 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

SpongeBob I am so smart SMRT!
Blogarita theya re giving us the chance to check it out but when they see that all the bugs are gone, they are forcing everyone to switch. since the templates don;t work well in beta, what happens to the peopl who paid for templates and now they don't work?

Roxanne I emailed you One Tall Mommas recipie :o)

Ol Blue I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up, but now Im a mom. welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy yourself!

Mr.FabI am sorry to report ALL the cookies are gone. Freaking pigs!

Flip Flop it does take some practice, but man is it fun. It has a work out setting and tells you how many calories you burn I get 3-5 hundred burned during naptime :o)

Fantasta girl They are giing me an added bonus for being a repeat customer. I got to have a rectal exam as well. YAY. ive never had one of them before. wonder if it hurts....We ate all the cookies. I needed evaporated milk to finish the tarts so I have decided to wait till saturday when I go shopping to get it!

9:13 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

very cute joke Blue...lol...youd kiss it huh? if hubby reads this he will try it tonight! LMAO

11:17 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch see I keep tellinghim he is missing out by not reading my blog!

11:18 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Blue, I have been reading but not commenting...shame on me. Are you o.k.? You rarely miss a day. Miss you.

4:42 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home