I Complain AND I Am Rude

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So I have No right to say this. None at all. But its my blog and as rude and improper as the following is, I will do it anyway. Oh and YES I know I am being COMPLETELY irrational.

ok then
My brother and his bride to be and their adorable baby May be moving to the same town as my father. May. Might. Not for certain. Just talking about it. But the point is. The Same Town As My Dad. So dad will see the Tubster more then my boys. And I'm jealous. Good, now that that's out in the open. Here is why this is a complete bullshit irrational post. Yea. I live three houses from my In-laws who see my kids every day. So uh, basically im complaining about what my dad is already going through. Im a bitch. Now I think that if Bro and Sponge bob want to move to DL, that's perfect for them. Bro works two weeks away and one week home, and Sponge bob will really really benefit from having adults to talk to, a small town where she can walk everywhere she needs to go, and tubster will benefit from having grandpa close too. Just don't tell me too many stories about how cute she was doing this or that at your hose, mkay dad? I might be irrational with this, but its how I feel. Oh, Bro? Sponge Bob? I am NOT going to be mad if you decide to move. Im not going to get all bitchy to you, I am NOT going to suddenly lose the Tubster craving I get for your daughter. If moving to DL is what you think is right for you DO IT. ( personally, with a wedding coming up and 395 verses 700 rent? if it was me, Id do it too)

Who thinks my family will have me committed now?

Who noticed today was wednesday? ME ME ME ME. Wednesday means cofffeeeeee, and once more, for some reason, RoxDar is operating under the misinformation that her family is more important then me. ME!
Some people are just like that. Its annoying. wonder if she will realise this is a joke before or after reading this line? Wonder if she is laughing right now?

HA

I had a great freaking time, of course, tonight, Im sitting on top of the world, OH! and do I ever need to take some pictures to show you what My MIL did to my bathroom. Honest I will take them tommorrow and post them. Its awesome. Who even remembered I wnted to re do my bathroom? Beuller? Beuller?

oh shut up.

mkaythanxigotnuthin Buhbye!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Rational is for the birds! I'm for irrational every day of the week.

I know that you will miss your niece. That part sucks.

Looking forward to the bathroom pics...Proves that MIL's are good for something.

8:22 AM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i came to your house this morning but u looked so tired so i decided to let u sleep


kiss

11:58 AM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does Wednesday mean coffee? Are you on the "Coffee Only On Wednesdays" Diet? ;)

5:20 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

you are so not irrational - I have the same feelings - because my in-laws see my nephew every single day - and have him in their home every other weekend. Although I couldn't handle living in the same town as them. I live 4 hours away and some days that is too close. But I don't want them to see the nephew more than my kids. How rational is that for you?

7:27 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

OneTallMOmma I for sure will miss her, but maybe her parents will still let me babysit her. She is going to jump up and run soon. I dont want to miss that. I havent gotten the pictures yet. long story about that ill post it LOL

Kiss Im a horrible person. I apologise(not joking)

WebMizOMFG NO NO NO. coffee is for EVERYDAY. EVERYDAY. but BFF Kiss has wednesday and thuirsdays off for her job so we do coffee on wednesday. not thursday cus thats too far. omg. can you imagine what a bitch id be if I only got coffee one day a week?????

Mr.Fab um. ok then.... want me to make sure i sleep naked and sans covers tongiht? doe syour wife know about this?

Fntastagirl oh thank you! its really nice to know I am not the only one who feels this way.

8:26 PM, September 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home