Pictures, Ducks, Bums and Laundry

Friday, September 29, 2006

Oh wow, Its been an interesting day. And by interesting I mean stressful. Lets start with the new laundry soap I am trying. Tide vanilla lavender. Do not buy this CRAP. You know that smell when clothes have been left too long in the washer? The icky smell. THATS what the new Tide makes the clothes smell like. I spent hours sniffing ALL the clothes in the house to figure out which ones needed to be re-washed. Wheeeee. Laundry. Fun.

After laundry, the day was awesome, Rainbow man got 14/15 on his spelling test, plus seven bonus words right. (out of seven), the toddlers were cute and I was looking forward to Baby Tubby coming for the night. Then I found this under the living room couch :

Posted by Picasa

Blue boy has been hiding his food there. I have no idea for how long, because this is only a portion of what I cleaned out. The first time he "hid" food was cute. He told me his plate was in the sink and he was done, and I think he honestly did not think I would see it on the floor under the table. I punished him for lying and told him when he is full, he should just tell me! Inside I was amused because I remember countless "bathroom" trips where I snuck off and spit mouthfull after mouthful of food in the toilet. I can remember stuffing wads of meat and pea's in the crease of my chair. Hell sometimes I go to the MIL's and I am still tempted to do that. But this has to stop. We are going to get bugs or start stinking or something. Grooooosssssssss

On to a lighter note. Baby tubby did come to stay the night, and this was taken during bathtime. Ignore the baby bum. Bums this chubby only belong on a baby, and only then are they cute.


Now here are the bathroom painting pics I promised. As for painting with cats, Shadow decided to play in paint. It wasnt very messy, one paw and a nose. He was pretty ticked off about the bath. I have no pictures of this, I figured I should bathe him before he ate it, and I stand by my decision.

Before:

Posted by Picasa

After:

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa
That orange tub in the tub? Thats what Stuperman filled with Pee water and swam in.
Boy that was fun.

Here is Picture Proof that Baby Tubby's Abduckted Ducky is back in her arms.

Posted by Picasa

And just for the Hell of it, here is Stuperman Blue Boy and H playing with Play-doh

Posted by Picasa

Im going to go upstairs and watch a scary movie with the hubster now. I like scary movies because they are a great excuse to cuddle and *stuff*. Im pretty tired, so this isn't the best written post I will ever do, but its here and you obviously read it, so Lets Deal With It, shall we?

Y'all have a great weekend.

Do.Not.Click.This.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was adorable... She is so cute.. Stuperman has a great baby bum.. I think I'll give you a jar of pickled baby bums for xmas.. no their not real, but they are really cute and I have to make them my hand. Sorry your day was stressful but at least I got to give you a good laugh.. anyways back to my BAG!!! ROFLMAO!!!
RoxDar

1:07 AM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

am so glad the little one got the ducky back...poor thing.

Cute pics - the paint looks great in the bathroom.

7:06 AM, September 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, swimming in pee water? Ok, I don't want to know. Glad the duck is back with it's rightful owner!!!



Oh, and you know I had to click on that link!!!

4:26 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

adorable pictures Blue!!!!! Keep them coming!

10:07 PM, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home