Im a horrible person and this is why (Now With Bonus FOAD post)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

1. I slept throught BFF Kiss's visit to my house. She drove all the way out and I slept thru it

2. I also slept thru Stuperman finding a cup, the toilet and a toy box. Slept thru him swimming in his new "pool" too. No the toilets had not been flushed prior to him finding them. Thank you for asking. Yes he did get a bath immedialty. No I havent scrubbed out the toy box yet, its still sitting in the bath tub waiting for me. I will do it tonight. Then I will take photos of the bathroom.

3. In my effort to overtake Lorrain on Mr. Fabs list of who loves him most I monopolised his comment section and wasted valuable space Michele could have been using. Don't understand this? Go check out Fabs blog.

4. Arent those three things enough?


My fabulous sister, whom I have been estranged from for about three months... long story... seems to have given my phone number out as a contact number. I understand givig it to hospital people. I understand why her one friend calls it when she is in town (mine is always the same and Sis has a different one everytime you turn around), but TELEMARKETERS? Who the hell gives out a nimber to be reached at later to a telemarketer? I checked my phone . Eight calls for my sister in the last three days. Eight. And every single one is a telemarketer. I have had Visa, The blood Bank, some community survey place, all sorts of weird freaks wanting to talk to my sister.

So I called her up. I thought she had no phone. I guess I got that idea from the fact that when my two year old son was peeing blood and I was freaking out she didn't bother to call and say OHMIGOD whats wrong with my nephew, but I could be wrong, anyways I called her and asked her if she could give me a list of the people she gave the number too, so I could call them and tell them not to call me. But she hung up on me. One minute I was talking then next minute Click.

Hey cool its actually Thursday and I have a semi sorta FOAD post... YESsss

Ok, I am not heading up to scrub the toy box and tub, do the dishes and have a nice hot bath. Then I will head to Fabs place to make sure Lorrain hasn't commented again...

Also, new studies find tarantulas make silk with their feet. Interesting fact everyone should know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like sis had the right idea, can I use your number too??? Let see how many telemarketers you can get to call you in a day, in a week, in a month... sounds like a new fun game since the duck will go home soon...

RoxDar

9:59 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

how rude of your sister! that would really piss me off! and..I dont care if tarantulas spin off cocker spaniels.......I hate em!

12:43 AM, September 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, your kid was scooping poop out of the toilet? I.WOULD.DIE!

9:25 AM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar ohhh can we? ( could you taste the sarcasm???)

Catch I hate all spiders but it was the headline "news" on Yahoo when I turned on the net LOL.

WebMiz NO poop, there was never any poop. lots of pretty yellow water and I found out today he also peed in teh pre peed water whilest "swimming" ewwww

11:28 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home