Crouching Tiger, Hidden Coward

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Something Hilarious happened today and it has something to do with this post title. In the name of family relations, This is all I will say on the subject.

So I spent 540.00 today. My camera was downstairs and after lugging it in, I was in NO shape to run downstairs and grab it to take a picture. Wait till tommorrow. Probably around nap time. But on the plus side I saved 804.00 on the purchase. Bargin.

Went to coffee today with BFF Kiss, Spongebob and Spongebobs baby. Fun times. Oh except for the part where I FORGOT MY WALLET AND COULDN'T BUY LOTTO TICKETS WHICH I AM NOT ADDICTED TOO. Shut up, I am NOT addicted to them. my limit is 20 bux a week. Thats not addicted. If I was addicted I would not be able to stop after 20 bux SO THERE. (/sticking out tounge)

This would be the part where you sit back in your chair and imagine me muttering with thirty cats around my feet. You are aren't you? Buncha internetjerks. But I am making faces at you!

I added a new blog to my blog rolls. I couldn't resist. I have about six in my bookmarks that I go to every few days, but I went to Ole Blue's one time. ONE TIME PEOPLE, and was sucked into the neverland that is his blog. Check it out people! I think Its time to do a real update on my blogroll. for instance, ever heard of Boobs Injuries and Dr. Pepper? Cus it rocks, Ive been reading it for about a month, maybe two, and I was forced to read her archives one day because I didn;t want to stop reading her! And while I am linking, I think I should let every one know that Mr. Fab, the Fabulous, Posted a photo Of.His.Cock. NAd man is it ever sweet. I had NO idea they made them... like THAT. Even Hubby was in awe of its ... pinkness. Speaking of...have you any idea how hard it is to convince a man to "Honey come see Mr. Fabs Cock. He took a picture. Its right here!, no really its awesome. You'll like it I promise. If you Really loved me you'd do it!"

If you have a weak stomach, then don't click on this link. It is a picture of a suicide jumper taken shortly after he landed. It shows him with his insides now on the outside. You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders. The faces of the bystanders is why I believe this is
real....

And cus I am flat out of important CRAP things to say. Things that will enrich your life and make you sigh with a satisfied smile, I will end this with yet another of my seemingly endless supply of joke

A guy is out with his buddies.He has a few drinks, gets in the mood but true to his wife, he goes home.
When he gets home he finds her sound asleep in bed with her mouth wide openHe gets two aspirin and drops them in her mouth.
Of course she chokes but then recovers and asks, "What did you put in my mouth ??"
He says, "Two aspirin".
She replies, "BUT I DON'T HAVE A HEADACHE"!!!

He says, "That's what I wanted to hear."

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Poor suicide guy. Yes I am a sick bastard I looked! Thanks for the link!

10:29 AM, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got me. I totally clicked on the link because I'm a sick, sick person. ;)

11:12 AM, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so i looked i had to you told me to...and wow crouching tiger hidden coward thats the bestest

1:16 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home