~Mexican Chasing Zombie Vampires~

Friday, July 07, 2006

Today I DDR'd like never before! I was on a ROLL. Highest you can score is AAA* I got AA* on three different songs. Keep in mind to get a * you have to either get a marvellous, perfect or great . No goods almost or boos. Consecuitivly. That Rocks R.O.C.K.S

I started playing, hoping to last at least a half an hour. This is my new form of exercises since jogging/walking/running or any type of leg lift/crunch/situp is deemed very evil in my house!. I ended up playing for just over two hours straight. STRAIGHT. Talk about addicting! I had to stop because my legs were all weeble wobble-ing. Its hard to stand on cooked spagetti! Try it. Then try to JUMP on said limp noodle legs! I had trouble going up the stairs. I had trouble standing to get my pants down to go to the bathroom. I had trouble sitting, not to mention getting back up!

DDR is fun people FUN FUN FUN. And I have Blogger to thank for this. I read a blogger post, and this lady mentioned she burns calories playing a GAME! A game people, this is not exercise this is FUN!

I was sooooo sweaty. Today I have had two showers LOL. I have yet to play on the work out mode that lets you count calories, I play on the freeplay or something. Hubster wants points to buy the little dancing people new clothes... yea I'm all WTF too.
______________________________

Hey so we had some rain today. Sky was blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Black. I could not see across the street. Pretty cool hey? this was 3 in the afternoon! It lasted for all of 10 minutes where I am, but at my poor dads house an hour away, it either lasted longer or was harder. His basement flooded again.
They have all the luck.
______________________________

I am totally itching to get back to DDR, but Hubster is watching a movie .. uhm Its about.. well some guy was talking about how much he loves pussy, and not the feline variety. then he cut out some chicks tounge. Emphasising it had to be a Mexican chick when the toungless girl ran off. So uh now apperently vampires are chasing them. Or maybe zombies, or maybe both. All because the mexican chicky didnt get sacrificed.. or something.
______________________________

I'm off to the bath now. So picture me wet nekked and covered in bubbles. Its better then a lemur for curing the things that ail you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I went to the other blog but I still dont know what ddr is....splain please.

10:49 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

We have DDR, but I've never played it (just my kids). I should try it for exercise! I've been doing the exercise bike, treadmill, step aerobics, dance aerobics, blah, blah, blah. All boring.

I never thought of using DDR...exercise that's fun...I need that!

1:20 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch: I posted That boy playing DDR just for you. He is pretty cool, hey? Hope you are having a great weekend!

ABB:Oh man Dawn, get on it. at first i sucked , it took me about a week to really start hitting the keys properly, and I am still in beginner mode, but after two weeks of it I have seen a slight differenc in my scale numbers! (5lbs)

8:13 PM, July 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that fridge is pretty ugly...lol...

10:28 PM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home