Sixty-Two Question Meme

Thursday, July 06, 2006

This bout of TMI is brought to you VIA Mr.Fab ~ Yell at him, not me!

1. How old do you wish you were? ohhhh, hard one. I like this age, (27), but I don;t feel 27 , I feel like I am in my teens still, so should I say 19?

2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was sleeping. My mother in law, who we were living with at the time woke me up saying world war three was happening, I cried the whole day, wondeing what right I had to brink my baby into a world where this could happen. I had just found out I was pregnant with Blake two or three weeks before.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I don;'t do vending machines because they ALWAYS steal my money. When I have to have a pop or somehting, I make someone else put in the money!

4. Do you consider yourself kind?
No, not at all. I am rude, selfish and pretty self serving, In my opinion.

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
i want to get hubs name on me, he doesnt like "name" tats. so to get around it , I want to get our initials which are S&M (It;s ok to laugh, it is funny) i want a heart made out of a whip with hand cuffs inside and our initials in teh cuffs. get it? S&M LOL, The only reason I don't have it yet, is I cannot decide the perfect place for it, adn Tats aren't something you rush, they are permenent.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
German. Seriously. think about it. reciting a cake recipie in german sounds scary. Think of how well behaved my kids would be if I could do that!

7. Do you know your neighbors? Yes. on the right I have a nice older couple who always wave and say hi. On the left I have a family with lots of kids. Havent been able to count how many yet. Their dad taught them to call my Blake a retard becuase of how he talks :o(


8. What do you consider a vacation? When ever hubby is off from work, staying at home is a vacation. He helps with the kids, so its... nice , ya know


9. Do you follow your horoscope? nope


10. Would you move for the person you loved? most definatly. How would I live without the Hubster n kidlets?


11. Are you touchy feely? with my kids n hub, close friends and family ~ yes.


12. Do you believe that opposites attract? HELL yea


13. Dream job? I want to work at McDonalds. They give their employees half off the food !


14. Favorite channels?
ummm I don't watch TV enought to have fave channels. but maybe YTV cus it has spongebob

15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? The mall


16. Showers or Bath? bath at night shower in the morning


17. Do you paint your nails? obsesevly, both finger and toe. Im also a compulsive nail polish buyer i can't seem to leave a store without a new bottle.


18. Do you trust people easily? nope


19. What are your phobias? spiders. people on the street. Bad weather


20. Do you want kids? More kids? nope. Im happy witht the three I have


21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? nopers , too lazy


22. Where would you rather be right now? At the pool


23. What makes you feel warm and safe? laying in bed with hubsters arm around me.


24. Heavy or light sleep? very very very heavy


25. Are you paranoid? yes about pretty much everything, people the weather, weird poeple, and people


26. Are you impatient? yes and no, on somedays i want something done NOW and get very upset if it isnt, other days I could care less. its very confusing around my house with my mood swings


27. Who can you relate to?ummm seven and three quarters?


28. How do you feel about interracial couples? i think it should be law that only mixed races procreate, in fifty years racisim would be done cus all the kids are all the races :o)


29. Have you been burned by love? sort of, but it was a highschool crush so it might not count

30. What’s your life motto? Deal with it!

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
i don't have a cellphone, and I don;t want one. ten years ago people could actiually walk down the street without having to phone soemone... now everyone is tied down to a phone.

32. What were you doing at midnight last night? talking in bed with hubby. No really, just talking, go back to see what my birthday gifts were. ~sigh~ just talking


33. Who was your last text message from? i get instant messeges from yahoo ( bluepaintred if ya want to add me !) but i dont have cellphone so no "real" text msgs. but my last one was from nikki~ who from here on out will be known as Kiss_my_glass. Kiss is my BFF


34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? my own, but by morning I stole his side


35. What color shirt are you wearing? maroon with green and blue paint on it


36. Most recent movie you watched? superman returns, aeonflux ultraviolet, thats the past week


37. Name five things you have on you at all times?
ummm epidermis, cinnamon gum, q-tip, lighter... hair

38. What color are your bed sheets? cream with flowers


39. How much cash do you have on you right now? nuthing but i have around 17 bux in my purse upstairs


40. What is your favorite part of chicken?
I'm a boob girl

41. What's your favorite town/city? the town I am in right now. New places scare me


42. I can’t wait till...August. hubs park and blakea re joining me on vacation and my MIL is potty training Logan for me while we are gone :o) ( she did my other two as well lol)

43. Who got you to join MySpace?
no one, im not on myspace... im not so into peer pressure

44. What did you have for dinner last night? BBQ porkchops ( super good) rice , salad and red juice , blake said its blood, but i dont htink it was thick enough to be... maybe it was watered down. I dont beleive half of what the kid says he is a master story teller


45. How tall are you barefoot?
umm six foot one and a quarter minus a foot

46. Have you ever smoked crack? nope, drugs scare me


47. Do you own a gun?nope , but hubster is set to inhearit a shit load when FIL passes on, which is hopefully not for years and years and years. If we did own a gun id feel comfortable with it in the house provided it was locked seperate from the bullets


48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, then for breakfast I have a cuppa coffee with my coffee. hell i start my coffee at 7 and finish at 11 or later at night


49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? my flashy boob scars
i dont lure men, i sit and look pretty and they flock to me. LOL

50. Do you have A.D.D.? nope, but they tried to tell me my six year old had it, i laughed in their faces. of course he is active he is SIX!


51. What time did you wake up today? six forty five


52. Current worry? my next operation


53. Current hate? spiders and people with A/C


54. Favorite place to be? at coffee with Kiss or Hubby


55. Where would you like to travel? too many to count but we wont go cus planes scare me, as well as new places


56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
hopefully watching my son learn to drive, still drinking coffee, but not smoking, oh and Id like to still be in this house

58. What songs do you sing in the shower? i dont sing in the shower , when i do the kids know I am in there and sneek in to try and scare me. i am very quiet in the shower


59. Last person that made you laugh? Parker.


60. Worst injury you've ever had? i should say soemthing like the rips from childbirth or the breast reduction, but those are kindo of volentary injuries, so my worst accidental injury was when I fell down some stairs, knocked my head on a pole and broke my wrists, both of them


61. Does someone have a crush on you? i sure hope not.


62. What is your favorite candy? since chocolate is a food group and not candy, i will pick anything cinamon, esp. jelly beans . BFF kiss is allergic to cinnamon so i am choosey when I eat it LOL


Now lets all comment on this and how I cant get the bold off of some of these words instead of throwing bubbles at people!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not sure how to get the bold of maybe go back to blogger and fix it there and well um yah i really got nothing i am really brain dead right nowQ!!!!

5:38 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

"i want a heart made out of a whip with hand cuffs inside and our initials in teh cuffs"

LOL! There's that old Canadian use of the word "the" again!

I bet Candians like to mix it up with the bold just to confuse us Americans, too. :)

6:12 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I have a crush on you LOL.
#16 and #17 I am the same way.

10:47 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

what is that question about relating to and you said something like 7 and 3/4...lol..what is that?You did a good job...my bold gets stuck to. I think Ill try this too. Its fun!

11:08 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Spongeybobber:yea im totally there floating int eh same damn boat spongerbob!

Blondeblogger: Dammit, howd u figure that out so soon. damn americans are getting smarter

MrFABio: well I probably could, but I wanted the wuestions bold, and i totally copied and paster yours then erased your answers, so whatever the bold problem is I probably caught it from you. You never really know what STD a lemur has

Lori: Im totally scared right now. it WAS your face in the window last night when I was undressing wasnt it! I am totallt going to paint some of my new polish on a peice of paper to blog it, it rocks liek no other polish I have ever had! the different shades in it.. its just... perfect. you spend your whole life looking for the perfect red the perfect blue the perfect.. you know? and in the last month I found the perfect blue AND red! My life totally rocks.

Catch: I have a really bad habit of saying seven or seven and three quarters when someone starts to ask me a question... no matter what the question is. And I didnt really know what to reply to this one, so seven 3/4
it was!

11:36 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I finally found the perfect purple and paid $6 for and it ROCKS!

6:21 AM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home