Happy Canada Day

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well, its that time of year again. My Birthday. Every year, Canada, proves it's love for me. Every city , every town, every farmboy in the sticks, they start the party up!

Round 10 or 11 o'clock tonight the entire Country will set off fireworks to start my birthday right.

Singing , dancing beer and cake. It's all for me!

It's great to be loved.

Tommorrow , round supper time, I will turn **
HA! joking I'm not "one of those women" who are afraid to tell their age..yet

Im turning 27... but I feel, about 19 maybe 20. Sogather around all ye Canadians, Go to your parks and recreation places, eat the cake decorated with the canada flag . Celebrate Me!

Now, I am not sure why my Party starts on July first, Maybe the higher ups thought 24 hours just wasnt enought time to properly show their devotion to me. Im not saying I mind it, in fact I revel in it. So wave your flags, sing your songs, and above all, think of me!

Happy BLUEPAINTRED Canada Day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, here is wishing you a wonderful, sun soaked, thrilling, jump up and down, flag waving Birthday. And you are what....27! Babe, if you feel as if you are 20 at 27, you will feel as if you are 30 when you are my age...45!

I raise my glass to you, oh hell, I need to know you REAL name, and wish you a spectacular birthday!

4:54 PM, July 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD ALL THE BEST AND MANY MORE YOU ROCK MONKEY CHUNKS


FROM KISS

7:54 PM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Happy Bluepaintred Canada Day!!!!

8:40 PM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger Phats said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you have a Phat-tastic day!

12:00 AM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

onetallmomma: real name : shannon, Birtday stats: Good very very very GOOD
thanks for the great wishes!

Mr.fab: actually, i beleive that the us is partying just to extend my birthday celebrations, infact thats what I have always been told. Are you tring to say this is not true?

Kiss_My_Glass: i love you too kiss :o)

Lori: thanks lori!

Shannon: we share names LOL

pryhonik: I jumped on over to yopur blog to explain my screen name! not so exciting, huh?

Phats: oh i did, , what can go wrong on a day with cake?

10:33 PM, July 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home