The Evil VLT Lady.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today I got a phone call from a friend needeing to get out of her house for a bit. Some tension, and she needed a friend to hang out with. So I called in the troops, My BFF Kiss, me Hubster and the brats all hauled our butts to a coffee shop near her home ( she has no wheeles and has to hoof it ~ She got a ride home, it was dark)

So we are all sitting at coffee, where my friend works. Having a grand ol time, kids are behaving like kids noisy fighting cuter then hell ( oh and DAwn, when I took the baby out of his car seat I noticed he was covered in dots... they are gone now, but I may have taken him out semi sick? maybe its a reaction to the nes suntan lotion I used on him, but he was a pretty speckled baby HIGS)

The my friend says the VLT in the connecting bar is "broke" it keeps paying out 20 bux. Of course me and Kiss immediatly rise, almost before she is done talking! LOL. I had no change on me, so kissy gave me a buck. (thanks kiss) I walked over to a machine , ~ and this is important ~
weith the chair sitting normally, four legs on the floor. i popped in my dollar and ended up with 5.25 before I lost it all.... it was kinda fun.

Now keep in mind, this is my third time playing VLT's the first was the day I turned 18 my dad took me to the bar for my first drink, my Grandma, aunt and uncle came along too. I ordered a coke. So my aunt and I walk over to the machine. we have never seen these before. we poped in some quarters and the machine broke. bells lights and whistles attacked us and we hightailed it back to our seats and proffessed innocenc when the server came and asked us if we had played the machine. No way were we owning up to breaking it!

Yea, im smarter now, so shut up!

So then kiss and I were walking past a bar that had a VLT just inside the door. I think we popped in 1.75, but we lost that too. that brigs us to tonight.

After losing the first dollar kiss had given me i was standing there when my friend walked up,a sked if we won, i said no, and she gave me a dollar which i promptly plopped in the machine. All of a sudden this oldish lady, i'd say fifty or sixty, a well preserved 50-60 but makeup isnt that good lady. She shoves my arm away from the machine and starts yelling htat her chair was "tilted" at the machine which apperently means its "in use" ~ anyone heard this rule? Then she starts on about a bathroom break and needing a pop and how I stole her machine and how I needed to get off her machine. I pointed out my dollar is int eh machine and was going to just play it out, i mean its a buck! it takes three seconds to lose it! She pushes my arm and shoves me bodily from the front of the machine and starts punching buttons i hadn;t even seen before. She was a pro at this obviously. The whole time I was waitng for my peice of paper to claim my dollar at the front, she is going on and on and on. I was litterally biting my tounge. infact i had it out of my mouth and was biting it.

I took my paper and walked two machines over to where kiss was waiting and said in a LOUD voice. "this is the part where I bite my toung and not say anything about people with ( louder still here) NO FUCKING LIFE" and walked out.

I am sooo mad. Not that I didn't get to play my dollar. who cares about that. But for that "little old lady" to get in my face like that... ohhh I wanted to punch her, or shove her or something.

Im still really really cheesed at this! In fact, Im going in the bath to try and calm down!

So who out here in bloggerland has ever experianced the chair tipping rule and the get in your face-ish-ness of little old ladies?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your welcome for the dollar blue


kiss

11:03 PM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seeing as how im the friend that works there i have never heard of that rule before people have fought over machines and we cant do anyuthing about it if there is no one sitting there then the machine is available...so yah

9:05 AM, July 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paint
Seeing as I work in a bar, yes the chair tipping rule is valid. However, some lounges do post signs to state the chair tip rule, however there is also a time limit on this. Some lounges and bars say no more than 5 minutes some say 20 minutes. Some even have super cheezy signs that they have taped to the top of the machine to fill down and say "In Use". I have seen may fights and outbreaks with the "In Use" VLT. Hardcore users are the worst. I myself haven't played one in over 5 years for the same reason. Not everyone know the "VLT rules", and people have to relax. Anyways hoping for rain today so much house cools off. Have a great and happy day.

11:54 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

she must have been an avid gambler....plus being rude and obnoxious...we have them in all walks of life...dont let them get your dander up Paint...they arent worth it!

4:19 PM, July 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We be good puritan Yankee folk here in ole' Maine. No gambling allowed...

Loved the story...hope the bath helped calm you down.

6:08 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh my gosh, what a hag! I mean, even if it is a rule, you didn't know about it and there was no reason for her to go all caveman on you like that. Geez.

As for the bumps, Natalie gets them all the time from sunscreen. I hope they cleared up! ((((HIGS)))) (I still crack up everytime I type or read that, lol!)

7:09 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I had some old lady jump in front of me this evening at the deli counter in Walmart.
I couldnt help it I said loud enough for her to hear me I guess taking a number doesnt do any fucking good LOL.

9:48 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kiss: You do it cus you love me

SpongeBob:You know i tried so hard to bite my tounge JUST cus you work there, and in the end, it didn't even work!

Peters5:rule or not i kind of think if you leave it, tough luck.I have played a total of three times, and I don;t see it going up to four anytime soon! We were not at rox's very long, and then we had to run out and do some shopping!

RoxDar: Well the rule is stupid. its like leaving a line and expecting your place to be there when its your turn! how'd you like the rain this afternoon? we had like three seconds of hail. it was pretty cool, blue skys one minute Black the next. we could not see the houses across the street!

Catch: See , i knew she wasn;t worth it, but it makes me sad that this is what she does for entertainment. She obviously needs grandkids to keep her occupied!

Tallmomma: cool no gambling? not even scratch tickets? thats neat! and yes the bath did wonders for my state of mid AND the hair on my legs!

Mr.Fab: best Idea I have heard allll day!

BlondeBlogger: I do feel stupid for not only not knowing the stupid rule, but how to get my dollar back, and with the speed that she pushed the buttons, I still don't know how to do it if this ever happens again!

Lori: lol do you wonder ever, if its the age that makes them think they can do it? I mean little kids are allowed to get away with running round outside nekked, and old ppl are allowed to pee their pants, maybe this is the next step . Maybe they are taking over the world! thinking bout dying my hair grey and becoming one of them.. perks up the wahoo man!

10:03 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home