My Birthday Gifts

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Now, I don't know how to do screen shots, But my most awesome gift, I saw at 12:15AM today, down at Lori's Blog. If you haven't already checked out her blog, get there now!


Here is the Hubster making my cake. I licked the bowls AND the beaters. Unfortunatly all the baking dishes and plates and forks await my attention in the sink still...Maybe tommorrow I will get to them..who knows

Here is the finished product. all the holes and yellow bits are from the millions of candles that were put in the cake, much to the boy's amusement.

27 badly melted candles. Note to anyone over the age of ten, use numeracle candles after this age. by the time you light the last candle, the first one is barely there. FYI I had no boyfriends, I do a good blow job dont'ya know. Got them all out in one breath.

I asked for homemade gifts from the boys. They listned :o) Parker made me this beautiful neclace. it even has cat bells on it !

This... thing.. Blake made me. I thought it was seven clear plastic straws stuck together, But according to Blake its a music maker...like a flute. ( I blew on it, no sound resulting in loud sighs from the four year old) NO. its a magical pretend music maker YOU have to make the music.
OK then. So far, it has been used to make loud noises in the fan blades(Logan), to whack boys on the head (both Parker and Blake) and I spent some time poking everyone with it..ahh good times!

A few months ago, my doorbell broke :o( and the MIL and FIL surprised us with a kickass cool doorbell that plays 70 different songs. seriously , today it was set to "Happy Birthday" :o)... so they told me the doorbell was my birthday gift, and I was like cool, thanks. Then they came up the walk today with this mirror. I will take a better photo when it is up on the wall, but trust me, it rocks :0)

Even my uterus gave me a special gift...Yay , who doesn't love an early period?

6 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

ooh, I woke up with a surprise period yesterday too! how fun! lol

happy birthday!

9:06 AM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Glad it was fun! I miss being 27. I am old now...29! Ha!

9:10 AM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

mr.fab: thoughtful family yes....

webmiz: ohhh what a bonding momwnt..how's your midol supply?

cheeriobutt: ewww old people smell JK

11:23 AM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Happy Birthday, Blue! That was such a sweet post that Lori did...makes me feel like a bad blogger friend, lol.

12:31 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Blue it looks like you had rockin birthday.
Hugs and kisses to you my friend.

2:17 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

It looks like you had a great birthday Blue!!! How sweet of Hubby to bake you a cake! I guess the door prize was the gift from the uterus huh? lol

11:03 PM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home