July 2, 1979

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Me

how does it feel to be 27? pretty good

so I have always heard that I was conceived at a funeral , and I picture my mom and dad banging up against a bathroom stall door, or maybe the back of the herse but my someone ( my dad? im pretty vauge on this and it may in fact be a myth) says it was in teh hotel room, and it was a funeral for a highscool friend.

whatever the case may be, I am the result. Want to know what my name was supposed to be? Daniel Joseph. and coincedentally my older sisters was supposed to be that too. Three guesses on my younger brothers name ..LOL

so I was born in Churchill Manitoba , and when my parents brought me home from the hospital, in JULY there were polar bears in our back yard, cool eh?

also concerning polar bears, just because you work at the dump and see them everyday scavenging and they happen to approch your vehicle it is a stupid plan to open the window and try to had feed them your lunch, they take the "hand feeding" literally.

when I was one. my parents moved us to the province where I reside now. On a TRAIN. that was my only train ride ..so far.

My dad had some wonderful photos of him and my mom and my sister all tiny and blod, dad throwing mom in teh bay, whales being cut up. really cool stuff, which, about 6 or 8 monthsago, he asked me and my sibs to go thru and choose what we wanted. Its gone now. lost in the exploding house phenomena.

kinda makes me sad, but the flood was no ones fault, and its more my fault for not getting off my lazy butt and taking the pictures then anything! Oh well, can't change the past!

I will be posting more , on this wonderful birthday day, for instance, expect photos of the cake the hubster made me :o)

As well. I sorta want to DEMAND in a very forcefull manner, that everyone who reads this , go to Lori's blog. She made a Birthday post just for me... its awesom, so get over there and give my friend Lori some applause, and hugs for the sweet sweet gesture!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped by lori's blog and had a piece of your birthday cake and some ice cream and I thought I would stop by to say "thank you" for sharing.:)
btw..Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear bluepaintred
Happy Birthday to you

6:13 AM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Happy Birthday eat lots of cake and enjoy your day.

Polar bears I am jealous I want one LOL.

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you blue
and many moooooreee! (tryin to hit the high note)

6:56 AM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger kristi said...

Happy Birthday to you....I saw the post on Lori's page so I thought I would stop on by to give you a birthday wish!!!

Hope you have a great day and eat lots and lots of cake

8:32 AM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Joe & Karen said...

Good Happy Birthday Morning BluePaintred, I got this link from Lori, who indeed is the sweetest cherry on top. Her post was great, and no doubt you are very deserving of such if you are a friend of Lori's. Have a wonderful day
Karen

8:36 AM, July 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow like the other girl said lori really knows how to throw a party cake and matt damon....lol...happy birthday and have a good day!!!

9:58 AM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

top cat: your an excellent singer!

Lori:what an awesome surprise , the cake was delicios , but matt even more so!

Kristi: thanks for stopping in!

joe&karen:, thanks for coming! I check loris blog daily( sometimes more LOL) she rocks the monkey chuncks!

Spongebobber: thanks sis. and thanks for stopping by lori;s place :0)

Mr.Fab: eh, you like it.

kailani: Keeping in mind, I was one and under so I don't actually remember seeing the bears, just the photos and stories

10:23 PM, July 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home