I got Smacked by IT2M...kinda

Thursday, June 29, 2006



Ok so I screwed up my blog address when I submitted , but I thought that had been fixed thru emails with them, plus in their list of people waiting, it has the right address, but whatever! I got reveiwed, got some interesting comments from the comment section, not so much from IT2M because of the address issues... kinda feeling ripped off about it cus I like reading their reveiws, so while I got 5 positive smacks, I think to get the real picture of how my reveiw went, you should go to IT2M.com and click on comments, which is at the bottom of the first three reveiws.


3. Phorofor

Well, what have we here? A fucktard who doesn’t know their blog address?

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance.

Best one I’ve seen all day.

I give it

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K., Let me state that I think you are a brave, brave woman. Not only did you sign up for possible ritual humiliation, but you had the balls to write a comment and defend yourself with honor. You are my HERO!

Head hanging in horror...I am on the list. I did't even know that they existed until Harmonica Man was re-smacked. My 13 year happened to be reading over my should when I checked out the site and convinced me that I should sign up because it sounded fun. Like I think strangers swearing at me is fun. I do know that there are pearls of wisdom in between the cussin', but who needs the humiliation.

So everyday I check their site and start breathing again when I see that it is some other masochist who was publicly whipped. But you, my dear, are wonderful and I think you deserve every one of the 5 smacks for keeping it real and funny. Cheers.

p.s. The dog ate jelly beans, not chocolate. No vet bill this time.

3:35 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

thank goodness on the jelly beans!
I too have been checking everymorning and would have missed it with the heading Phorofor,,, i have no idea what that means! but a nice person left me an email telling me it was me! ill admit i expected much worse. but my properly written URL is still in the list so I wonder if I am going to get re smacked?

4:41 PM, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home