And just to be a total weirdo....

Friday, July 07, 2006

i found this online :
Hi everyone,

I have entered my fridge in the Saskpower ugly fridge contest, and I
was wondering if anyone would be interested in voting for me. Its the
1948 fridge, white, it looks built in to the wall. There are several
pieces of brown tape on the side, they help hold the door seal,
because the seal doesn't work too great. Thanks so much. Its the 2nd
fridge on the 13th row.

Darryl

I am totally for this. If anyone wants to vote for Darryl, go here

This is a neat Idea. If I had an ugly fridge I'd put mine in. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I voted.

10:49 AM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lori: Thanks! You rock!

Mr.Fab: Right on. I sent the guy am email telling him I was slopping this on my blog, and he replied he is about 50 votes behind:o(

8:11 PM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home