Overstock Dot Com Is Having A Contest

Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm still in the midst of My Christmas shopping - I have no idea at ALL what to get my dad. I think that in the past ten years he has gotten some sort of sweater each Christmas. I really do not want to go that route again this year!

I have read blog posts here and there where different people have talked about the wonders of Overstock dot com, but I hadn't clicked on their links until recently. They have so many cool things there and the prices are great!

But the neatest part? Overstock.com is having an All I want for Christmas Giveaway where over the course of five days, five people will win 1000.00 to spend any way they want on overstock.com. At the end of the contest one super lucky person will win 5000.00!

If I won* the 1000.00 contest, I would get my dad one of those nifty GPS navigation thingys so he could find his way to my house to visit more often.

But if I won the five thousand dollar part? For Sheila? She would totally get a Laptop! We'd never have to stop the chatting then!

You can enter once a day, so get your rear in gear and enter!

*Pee ess: This contest is ONLY open to US residents (bummer for me) So if you win, buy me something nice! (HINT: I'd like a LCD TV, LOL)



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I totally get you a TV. Just make sure I win, please. :)

11:15 PM, December 03, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

ps - I did not win anything. :(

11:34 PM, December 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home