And by geeks I mean anyone smarter than I am who also has the patience to teach the unteachable.
Google, who owns Blogger, has pissed me off for the last time. Apparently, from what I have heard, If you do not have a Blogger blog, you may now not leave me comments with links to your blog.
And, in case anyone is wondering, THAT FUCKING SUCKS.
I want Bluepaintred OFF Blogger.
I own, through NameCheap, the domain www.bluepaintred.com. It is up for renewal 27 January, 2008.
1. How do I move BPR and keep my old posts and hopefully my awesome comments.
2. How much will it cost, per month or per year.
- the cost factor is very important. My paypal account sits at zero and will until after December as all of that money is going to Christmas Presents and Bills.
3. I won't get to keep my beautiful template will I?
4. I need a place for BPR to move to that allows, If I should ever decide int he future for me to do Paid posts, and or Ads.
- some of you may have noticed that if PayPerPost has an oppertunity high enough, I will do it here. That is my choice, hate it if you will.
5. I need someone to either show me how to make the switch or do it for me. I will also need that same person to allow me to blast their ears off with "But now how do I do this? And this? And This?"
And last of all?
Can someone tell me it's all going to be OK?
PEE ESS: my e-mail is email@example.com if you cannot comment, please send me an email if you have any answers to any questions!