Because I can, Thats Why

Saturday, December 01, 2007

  • The dog is acting like a dog again. It seriously pisses me off when she remembers she is a puppy.
  • I want to shoot her.
  • how can she want to play in the snow anyway? Does she not understand frostbite?

  • Blue Boy has three loose teeth, tried to sell the snow int he front yard and has his first Christmas Concert coming up :o)
  • he also has his first homework assignment. I will take pictures. it should be cute.
  • If it isn't he sucks, not me.

  • I wish I had smilies. Does wordpress have smilies?
  • Pee ess: Y'all were very helpful in the comments but I was gone all day and busy all night.
  • Well 'til now, of course

  • I am so damn boring today I will quit this right here and now.
  • And how the hell am I boring?
  • I had a full day!
  • I did things!
  • God I suck.
  • (but I do not swallow, ask Mr.Fab)
Later vader!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

WTF?! I thought we discussed this post and it was going to be all about me.

11:37 PM, December 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab will teach you...

4:31 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol that last part almost had me spitting coffee on the screen

7:12 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Yes, WP has smilies. And, you can even make your own, like mine or Avi's or Fab's.

8:02 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

What do you mean you were too busy for us yesterday? WTF woman! Get your priorities straight!!!

10:14 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

Have you seen my smilies? They rock. I can hook you up.

10:43 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Wait a minute..you can make your own smilies? Anyone can? I know Robin can do it...

11:22 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL! that last line cost me a new keyboard as mine is now full of coffee!!

11:45 AM, December 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab just read that last remark and didn't comment on THAT at all? WTF?

11:49 AM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Ummm.... I think I'm stuck with blogger because it's free. We deserve smilies too!

12:14 PM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

I use this plugin: http://onetruebrace.com/custom-smilies/ Email me for my package :P

7:54 PM, December 02, 2007  
Blogger Diva said...

You rock! Tell yourself over and over... "I rock" "I'm the queen" I kick ass!"

12:10 PM, December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home