Making them Make their lists

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Me: . . . And this year, Nana Really wants a real Christmas present from you boys, so spend some time thinking about what you want to get her.

Rainbow Man : I already know. I'm going to take all of my money to the dollar store-

Me: No, not a dollar store present, a real present.

Blue Boy: (excited) I know! We can get her some Apple Cheerios for breakfast! That's a great present!

Rainbow Man: No, I think that might be more of a birthday type present and not a Christmas one. . .

Sigh. kinda reminds me of the time I bought my dad socks for Christmas. In my size.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Yep. They are definitely little men. They never really learn what to get a woman for Christmas.

11:13 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

oooh, I'd love some Apple Cheerios!!

11:52 PM, November 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing?

11:53 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

heh.

11:53 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Quite the think tank you've got assembled there LOL

7:24 AM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Diva said...

I decided to tell the whole bunch of rugrats around my place to pool their cash and get me a spa massage. Which prolly translated to them (them being teenagers and older) that tingly KY jelly from Wal-mart.
Kids.

9:01 AM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

lmao
I once got my dad some candy for Christmas knowing he'd offer me some.

9:14 AM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

Kids are amusing...I want one. No wait...nevermind.

9:50 AM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Angry said...

Recently my employed 20 year old son, meaning that he has an income of his own, came up to me on Father's day and gave me a kiss and a big squeezie hug, awwwww, and as we stood there embracing I softly spoke these words in his ear... "This is absolutely the last time a kiss and cuddle will get you out of buying me a gift..."

(Robin, I have plenty of spares if you want to try one for a while)

1:39 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

teehee how cute!

8:46 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

i wish everybody would just get me beer tokens to all of my favorite bars for christmas. or my birthday. :)

5:10 PM, December 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home