If I Had A Million Dollars

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm having a hard time being patient today.

Since the first of February, the WCLC has been selling tickets called Millionaire for Life.

(Read the picture, it's self explanatory.)

Anyway, like the good suckers we are, we spent a total of sixty-one dollars for eighteen
"chances" to win. We usually spend three dollars a week on lotto. But we always say, You can't win if you don't play. Anyhoo, the numbers aren't up yet. I know because I have been checking non stop since nine. The last time I hit reload I got a 403 Error message. Sigh. Now I can't get the server to load. Double Sigh.

So, Sans Pantaloons sent me this link. Go, Giggle, and If you don't understand, read the comments in the last post.

That will be all. Go about your daily tasks; and eat donuts and cake for me.

(Uhm If I think of anything else to say, or if I win/lose, I will update)


Nevermind, we didn't win. Hmm. Imagine that. LMAO. Dems De Breaks Kid plus, I so blame you all. Did ANY of you have your fingers crossed? Pfft. I didn't think so!


Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, don't forget all the little people if you win!

That addition to your tat is hilarious!! I had read her comment yesterday and cracker up!

7:52 AM, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I didn't win...damn.. I had it all spent in my head too... Oh well maybe you did. Numbers are up, but the server is super busy maybe I'll copy and paste and email them to ya!!!

Have a good one.
RoxDar

8:16 AM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlop heh Sans cracks me the fuck up.!

RoxDar WHAT? You didn't win? Neither Did I! what a co-inky-dink

9:00 AM, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the disappointment we didn't either...probably some rich old guy in Ontario did like any other time

6:15 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I prayed very hard. Does that count?

12:06 AM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home