Ten Random Things

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've seen this on a few blogs. It seems like an easy post. I hope I can come up with ten things!

Tattoo's. I already have two. Well one. No, two.One. Two? I got the Chinese characters for Mother, and then I got my dragonflies above it, making it one big tattoo. See it here. Because of a blog post I have decided on my next tattoo. But it is a secret.

I really want to get dentures. Sounds weird, but it's true. My teeth are shot. They suck. The problem is not the money for them, but the fact I am terrified of dentists.

This Diet is kind of annoying. I feel hungry all the time. I am avoiding the scale. I am scared that if I see no movement I will cave and quit the torture.

I think it's weird. I haven't even been in the blogasphere a year, and yet some of the blogs I used to love are now So So. One of them has changed directions completely in the last two weeks. Do I stick it out and hope they get back to normal, or leave them for dead?

(how many is that ? Four? Shit this is harder then I Thought) (Thank god I am not doing the 100 things thingy!!)

Sunday Six is fun and enjoyable for me. But when I have a busy weekend, like the last, it really picks my buns when I can't find time to ask the stupid questions. So far RM, BB and Stupe have been asked, But Stuperman was in video form and you can't here him over the game boy he is playing. The questions this week, about the Oscars, really amused me, so I will not give up.

I keep stopping and playing in goo between each thingy. Blue goo. Ooey gooey. Blue goo, Gooey blue. bluey goo Goo Goo.

DDR is going well. JJ doesn't like doing workout mode So I am not seeing the numbers change, so I don't post them up here. But I worked up a good sweat tonight. Unfortunately I wasn't wearing deodorant.

Seven?

Hmmm....

uhm...

I need to get.. uhm I typed that and then went to play in the ooey blue goo and forgot what I was going to say.

I am so stumped. You guys can do the last two randoms in the comments for me, OK?

wait!!!1!!

I hate when people say "You Guys" and I always respond in a hurt tone, "But, I'm a girl!" Sometimes I offer to show my boobs to prove it.

There, now all you have to do is leave one random thing about me in the comments. Preferably made up things to amuse me. And I will need someone too peel my grapes whilst I recline on this chaise and read what you all have to say. Any volunteers?

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

soooo is it me? cause you know I'm one of THOSE bloggers who had to ask... lol

and uhm are you really getting a Blogarita Tattoo? OUCH!

11:25 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

well, I sure hope I am not the soso blogger!lol.. Blue you are one of the funniest people I know and I love coming here. Your a sweety.

11:27 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

haha... I have to laugh....fantasta girl muct have been commenting the same time as me...we both ask about the so so blogger...lmao...too funny!

11:28 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

shouldn't your tenth be something about your unwavering love for coffee or something?

1:07 AM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

fantastagirl oh i guess I should have clarified . the site that I find so so now and the one that has chanced completly.are both sites I lurk on. If I have ever commented on a site, its not them. Sigh. I am SO tired

Catch nope see above! Your a sweetie too, and since i cant eat sweets on this !*#@# diet, can I just have a wee taste? An ARm? A leg? A finger even?

Catch Hehe i findi it amusing myself when people comment at the same time!

Sheila Ohhh good one. I should have used it but i am sure my braion broked last night . I could not think of anything!!

7:06 AM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Oh and.. my new tattoo is a secret fantastagirl!

7:11 AM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

I'm very concerned about you getting a Blogarita tattoo.

First, what happens if we break up?

And second, you don't spell so well, and I'm afraid it might end up saying Booger-eata; nothing good could come from that.

7:36 AM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Blogarita *giggle* Its a secret. but I will show you it as soon as I am done drawing it, cus you are the inspiration, mmmk?

PeeEss: I will use the spellchecker.

PeePeeEss: Break up? Us? no way We are fovever and stuff. hell arent I wearing your letterman jacket?

7:44 AM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

You used to be a dude? And yet the boobs look so real...

What about the time you were engaged to Juan Valdez?

9:04 AM, February 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to know for a fact that you routinely go fly fishing wearing nothing but rubber waders and that when you're not busy with your nekked fishing you like to brainwash bunnies into forming a little flopsy army that does your bidding.

9:26 AM, February 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the time you went over Niagara Falls in a cardboard box? We didn't think you were ever coming out of that coma!!!

I was gonna ask if I was one of the bloggers, thanks for clearing that up in a comment!

10:10 AM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Sexy Simone said...

You've been reviewed!

12:26 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab Oh well, All great things must come to an end, eh?

Finn The engagement is over! I caught him with the donkey.

It still hurts me. So.Damn.Much.

Monkee Know that you know of my clandestine activities, Im afraid I will have to kill you. Sorry. No hard feelings, right?

FlipFlop Momma Thats old news though! FYI. the water is very cold. don;t try it!

Simone Oh. Whee?

1:14 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

Well dang, who doesn't like goo! I love goo! Especially chocolate goo. Anyhoo, you've given us all a complex now...you must reveal the "so so" blogger!

1:52 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh, OK. Guess I should have read your previous responses before commenting. But um, forgot what else I was going to say now. I think it must be a chick thing?

1:53 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Easy post? LAZY!

Don't really have tattoos, but I live yours. ;-)

(do not tell her that you are over forty and NEVER had a cavity)

Than it is not a diet it is torture. RUN AWAY!

Blogs are like people they change. Only about three of the blogs on my roll have staid the same. I still love yours. ;-)

Oh, now you are trying to get out of being called lazy!

Ask me a question!

You are playing in goo? your hubby must love that.

Find wet carpet and pull; it up. You will lose a ton of weight!

Seven is after six yes.

Hmmm....lalala

uhm...sheesh!

WTF over?

Like a tree?
Waiting

You guy! SHOW THEM SHOW THEM!!

i VOLUNTEER for you guys! SHOW THEM!

2:01 PM, February 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When my boys say "Man!!" I always come back with "Chick!!!" I am NOT a man thank you very much. Yes, they think i'm crazy.

3:17 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kathrine Goo? Did you Say Goo> mix cornstarch and water. Just a little water at a time, and play with it. Its great fun. Add food coloring for more fun. WILL stain hands and clothes with food coloring in it :o)

Kathrine Must be. I forget things ALL the time. But no, if it was a blog I was a commentor on, I would have felt comfortable emailing them and asking whats what.

Ole Blue !! long time no see!!I love how you comment you put your whole being into it. With you I always know my while post is being read. I'd like my grapes to be green, seedless and quartered please.

Squirrl oh dear, I am SO using that on my boys. LOL thats funny!

4:12 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

The last thing...how could you forget Blue? It is your giving nature.

You needed to get a new toe jam scraper. Because you collect toe jam for all the needy Canadian orphans, so they don't have to eat dry toast.

I really admire that about you.

5:05 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

A secret is tasty.

7:04 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

My boss just yells & calls me bitch. And I laugh, 'cause he's an idiot.

#10. Blue loves golden dicks. And me, because I introduced her to golden dicks. I'm spesh like that. na ner na ner ;-)

7:09 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

and didn't you say what the tatt was going to be on 'Rita's blog? I'm not going to look, 'cause I'M lazy.

And I forgot the pee ess part. Until the end. and i'm not changin' it.

7:11 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lynda so now you are phsychic? I just got a new toe scraper

Sans Pantaloons You are KILLING ME. KILLING...*ded*

Tug yup im a big fan of dicks. huge.

Tug MUAHAHAHAHAHAH the tat on blogaritas' blog is just the inspiration. The actuall tat i drew this afternoon :o)

pee ess: I forgive you for forgetting the pee ess

9:25 PM, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home