So.Sore.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING BASTARDS I want to thank everyone fucking sadistic freaks for leaving comments yesterday. I have pictures in the photo blog, or I will when the desktop realises that it really is connected to the Internet and lets me email them to the upstairs computer. I just spent forty five minutes down there telling that fucker who's da boss in this house! Yea, it's fucked up, I know.

For a girl who hates to sweat, the feeling of sweat rolling down my ass crack was not a pleasant experience. In fact the only activity where I find it permissible, even enjoyable, to be sweaty is X-Rated. I've had two showers and will behaving a HOT bath, with salts for sore muscles right as soon as I hit publish.

For those of you who still do not know what DDR is, here is a link.

I will continue the whole exercising for comments for each post untill I reach my goal. Which is a long ways away. Sigh

Speaking of comments, this..that one has been my most commented on post in all time. I don't know weather to thank you all or hunt you all down and kill you. I did the last forty minutes with JitteryJoe, because workout mode is only one player. I also shoveled the driveway. Tell me honestly. If I add this whole exercise-bullshit-sweating-boobs-thing to my daily life but don't change how I eat, will I still lose weight?

********

Today we welcomed our new housemate. His name is Gnomer Pile, and he loves to travel. I don't know much else about him except that he loves kids.

And that they love him back. Here they are watching Sponge Bob,

Do you think I should be worried that this bearded man, Who is practically a stranger likes to sleep with little boys? I mean, He looks awfully pleased with himself, doesn't he? I think I will interrogate him tomorrow during nap time... Is there an online registry for sex offending Gnomes?



Lots of pictures in the photo blog..did I say that already?

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Blogarita said...

I think it was shoveling the snow that made your sore. You should just let it pile up.

4:15 AM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh. My. God. I thought the same thing that Fab thought. What does that mean?

The dancing thin is awesome; I have no idea how in the world you do that. It's a workout for body and mind!

I'm commenting every day until you reach your goal. And, I'm sorry to say, you will have to change the way you eat. But try making small changes, like trading one soda a day for water instead. It adds up over time. Good luck!

8:58 AM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Dancing "thin"? Who am I, Ricky Ricardo?

8:58 AM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

lmao! me and mr. fab are both gutterminds...I thought it said Gonads too....

10:14 AM, February 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately you will have to change your diet a little bit, just a few small changes will make a world of difference.

Keep working hard before you know it you'll be at your goal.

Oh and another thing, you should keep track of your measurements too not just your weight. Lots of times you'll be loosing inches but not weight. Either way you are still losing fat.

10:19 AM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

At least this is more fun than going to the gym, right? And I'm with 'Rita - I'd knock out the shoveling, too.

10:21 AM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Hm - so this whole exercise for comments thing... you still liking that?

2:10 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

And, letting a bearded little plastic man sleep with your children might give your kids cause for therapy later in life. ;)

(Thats a flippin' adorable picture!)

2:12 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Blogarita I have to shovel the snow becasue it gets too deep for me to get through witht he garbage can on wednesdays. We get a lot of snow.

Mr.Fab I have bought gonads online before. They were blue. I gave them to my dad. Do you have a truck?


Finn You start on begginner level, and its quite easy, now im on light mode and it was really hard at the begginning now its pretty easy. soon I will move up to standard mode

Finn "Dancing thin" is my goal LOL

WebMiz googel truck nutz. buying gonads online is fun!

Coffee Mom shit. email me the changes i need to make, please..and menu plan thingsy and stuff. cus i suck

Tug Id never have time to go to the gym, plus its expensive!! DDR is forty bux CAD with the game and matt. Also, see my answer on shoveling up there somewhere

2:53 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila well yesterday was rough and my calves are super sore, but yes i am. however dont think i dont know you planned this whole Ill comment while she is answering thing so id have to DDR for those extra minutes!

Sheila Eh, if they reach adult hood without needing a theripist I will know I have done something wrong.
please note This post

3:06 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry you are sore.

9:11 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you thought about warming up first?

9:11 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is really supposed to help.

9:11 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's what they say.

9:12 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Barbara If any one thing makes me lose this weight it will be YOU!


45 minutes done and accounted for I find it weird that the stiffness went away during the DDR session but came back as soon as I was done LOL

9:46 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I totally hate sweating, too. I also got DDR for Christmas in 2005. Oh, for God's sakes, I will join you. I will do 2 minutes per comment and work up to 3. I may switch to gym equipment workouts when the weather gets warmer here. (They say it is going to be the coldest it has been in 10 years here. -25. Without wind chill figured in. brrrrr)

I am off to edit my post for tomorrow to include this new development.

11:51 PM, February 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. Just today I was thinking how nice it would be to have a knome with me in India to photograph as I run from city to city!

9:52 AM, February 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, no sleep is a bad thing. Gnome is spelled with a G and not a K. I knew it looked odd when I was typing it!

Works out for more exercise for you though. Hmm, maybe that was my nefarious plan all along 0;)

9:53 AM, February 03, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

This reminds me of a movie I saw when I was little. I think it was called The Little People or something. Anyway, it had this song that went something like this, "Knomemobile, knomemobile, riding along in the knomemoblie..."

3:55 PM, February 03, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

So then I took She's spelling of knome and used it for my own and it wrong, damnit! Sorry for my ineptitude.

3:56 PM, February 03, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

shelli, She, Im pretty sure that this is NOT the blog to worry about selling. At.All.

6:26 PM, February 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you mean sPelling???

~Jittery Joe~

5:07 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home