Various and Sundry

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I mentioned before that I love link hopping. Today I found a doozy of a post. I haven't had time to really bite into her blog, but I plan on it LOL.

unfortunately I feel I must warn you that I am directing you to a post with a video. While watching this video I fell off a chair, spilled my coffee, hit my head on the table on the way down and peed myself just a little. You have been warned!

****

I have also proven many times over that I am very bad at typing and rarely think to read over what I write before hitting submit. Unfortunately the "i" and "u" are side by side and when you ask for pictures of dicks ducks .....

I'll ask all of you to go join Tug and her Merry band of DickHeads. Go laugh at me here.

And before anyone asks, no I;m not mad, on an amusement scale of one(low) to ten(high), Tug scored a twenty.

****

Tonight, just as my seven year old dropped off in to dream land I tiptoed into his room, picked up his guitar, put it right by his head and started strumming wildly. Please note I have never played a guitar in my life. I should have caught the ensuing hilarity on film.

When he jerked awake I started singing very loudly and badly "Go to sleep 'cus I said so, I'm the boss" Over and over getting louder and louder and singing as horribly as I could, until he threw his pillow at me and told me "You know, I have school tomorrow."

Brat

****

That is all.

****

Wait, no it isn't. go here and vote in Cindras weekly Word Game. I'm the one on the left if you want to vote for me. In the pirate costume. Yea that one. *waves* "HI!"

****

Class Dismissed. Have a good day.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omgosh!! That dog collar video was hilarious!! My hubby watched it with me and we were dying!!!

10:26 PM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh, that was just what I needed after my night...it's all on the blog if u want to know

11:02 PM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never asked for pictures of dicks, you effin' lying perv!

11:44 PM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUNNY...and you with the guitar & your son's reaction? Cracked me UP. Hilarious. Thanks for the shout-out, and the laughs!

9:27 AM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlop FIRST!!1!!

Coffee Mom I'm here to help. and that woman was a bitch cow

M Snay I bet you did, dont be ashamed, I did too!

Mr.Fab Heh, I found both Tug And Melissa thru your blog. they leave such...odd..comments I had to go see who they were!

Tug yea whats up with seven year old's who act like an eighty year old men? He's a weirdo, but at least he doesnt go around all day asking for dick.

10:13 AM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, and thanks for the linkage! Glad you enjoyed the video. It seems like a lot of people have gotten a laugh out of it, and that's all I can ask for. :)

I have an eleven year old who acts like an eighty year old man, so I feel your pain. Perhaps we should meet for coffee and swap kid-tormentin' techniques.

10:32 AM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's one hell of a mature 7-year-old you got there. :D

11:36 AM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you are cracking me up today! Bit of a klutz, aren't ya.

12:16 PM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!

3:22 PM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home