Little Chocolate Chicken

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ever told your kids that the Cadbury Cream Eggs will hatch a little chocolate chicken if you just leave it alone for a couple days and then burst into *tears* over the little chicken that would have been when they decide to eat it anyway?

You should, Its funny. I made my baby Cry.

Last night I had the perfect oppertunity for an awesome photo, but I decided not to take it. After Rainbow Man finished 17 of the 20 pages of homework (is that not fucking unreasonable? Hes in grade 2..TWO! That's not nice of them At.All) ( I didnt make him finish it. And I sent a note with him that if his teacher didn't like it, to damn well call me about it! He started to cry trying to get 13-6, his poor wee brain was FRIED) (Rude fuckers!!)

Anyways, last night he raced away from me when I said that he could stop working on it and all was quiet, which is very very odd. So I went searching for the family and found all four of my boys sleeping on my bed while SpongeBob played in the background. I decided to join them instead of taking the photo :0)

Also, today I found out that if my internet is shut off by some stuuupid fucker in a posh office uptown, who doesnt realize that now I cannot read my preshush blogs, the house will end up cleaned. Who woulda thunk it?

And now, I present for your general amusement; Me on DDR.

A few things first.

One : JustteryJoe is doing the same song as me but at one difficulty level higher, thus he has different (more) steps. He has, since the taping of this video last week, moved up one more level. I'm still at the same level LOL
Two : I was freezing and am wearing knee high black socks, unfortunatly you cannot see the back of them, there are wee kitties crawling up the backs :o)
Three: Laughing at me and my DDR attempt is fine, But be gentle, Im Fragile.

14 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Well cut! Good Job!!

5:57 AM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you wearing with the socks?

6:26 AM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the chocolate chicken thing was hysterical!! What a nice mom you are, smirk. You do better than I would dancing!

7:43 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr Fab Hah, thats not a catchy one, there are others that make you wake from a dead sleep tapping your feet and humming.

Sans getting the music to mesh was the easy part. the hard part was the online theivery to get a serial code for the editing program so it did not say "please purchase me" in big green letters over teh top of the video!

Blogarita Only the most comfortable pair of shorts EHVAR

Kathrine Heh, yea, but what do i do when his egg never hatches? when is Easter? I need a chocolate chicken LMAO

9:45 AM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that game looks rad. good job, blue! yer a natural. :D

9:47 AM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the chicken thing...LOL. My grandson's first grade homework FLOORS me...what's up with this stuff??

10:26 AM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and btw - I'd be sliding those game thingies out from under me on those wood floors...cracking my ASS. You guys are great!

10:28 AM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never played DDR. I have no idea how you follow those dang arrows!! It looks so confusing!

Too funny about the Cadbury eggs!!!

10:48 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I think I would probably have to crawl off the mat!!!! lol...great job Blue!

10:50 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Web Miz its a fun game, ever tired it? I think the video could have been better, but, eh, whatever. Plus i love DDR LOL

Tug 1 I don't understand the homework either, to mee, when it makes them cry, its tooooo much work

Tug 2 they have a hard mat that we want to buy SO badly, but its a big expense. However, since our one matt is busy shocking the hell out of our feet, we are thinking about buying it now. If you listen to the very end of the video you can hear me saying the matt shocked the my toe, i broke the matt. hehe

10:51 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I think its humorus that both of you left comments as I was replying to comments previous :o)

FlipFlop At first, the arrows are really confising, I was happy to get a ten step combo, now, if i dont get 100 plus c
ombo I am upset, after the wee one is born, you should give DDR a try, its very fun!

Catch nope, because your legs turn to jelly after a while, an thats your cue to quit. if you dont quit then, your legs just wont jump when you tell them too, or at least mine wont. I havent had a time where i have been stiff the next morning after playing yet.

11:24 AM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wish is my command over at my place... ;-)

3:35 PM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u any better now than you were when you made me play?

4:29 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger smizzo said...

Gosh, I'm thinking someone needs to cut off MY internet. Mr. X would be thrilled!

8:06 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home