I like how "Middle of a Muddle" Sounds

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm in the middle of a muddled search for my own name. Domain name that is. I'm getting some really great in formation from Nobody and Miss Anne. Conflicting information, but still. So I *may* be asking you all to change your bookmarks in the near..or far future. It really depends on..stuff LMAO.

Here is what I have learnt so far. To buy a domain name is cheap. To buy a hosting plan thingamajig is not cheap. Blogger beta offers free hosting..I think.. but Blogger still hates me and my blog and won't let me switch over, So really, If Old blogger will let me switch or will host my domain name, I will get one, if not, SIGH I will have to wait!

And here is an infomercial for the new Super Dogs. This infomercial is brought to you by Stuperman ... and yes, he is on the potty.



I went to get my camera becuase he was sitting on the potty and saying "I need to take a crap, I gotta make some noise" and then he would grunt and goran. It was way funny. Unfortunatly by the time I got my camear he was off the subject of pooping and onto puppies. Sigh.
**********
Don't forget to enter the avatar contest by Friday!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the domain purchase. I'm just way too cheap and lazy to switch to my own domain. I'm perfectly happy with Blogger. Actually my business website (which I pay for each month!) goes down even more than Blogger does. ugh.

6:44 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that was the cutest infomercial i have ever seen... glad to see he is doing way better then when i last seen him on xmas...
and blogger beta isnt always the greatest things you dont get to choose any other color than black when writing a post...and it wont let you comment using your own damn sign in name
damn beta
lol

spongebobber

8:24 PM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Uhm Sponge bob sweetie yes it will . but you cannot sign in as sponge bob you have to sign in as you google name. see where it says switched to beta? sign in with your google account you go there and sign in with the email you gave them to get your google account for blogger beta and your passwrod. and voila, you are signed in as you :o)

WebMiz i want blogger to keep hosting, i just want my own name. im weird like that. i must have tried thurty or forty times to switch today but they hate me :o(

8:33 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks you can't keep your domain name.

Stuperman is just way to cute...I want to get me one of those flying stuper puppies

9:50 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say your kids are WAY TOO CUTE??

10:14 PM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

CoffeeMom I could use a super puppy of the bank robbing variety

Tug I can try to beat them o ut of it if you want...

Mr.Fab I Know!! Do the radio show on the potty! Make sure to include lots of grunts!

8:21 AM, January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home