DDR is going well

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This is a filler post. Heh. I have been dong at least thirty minutes of DDR a day as well as trying to drink more water. The water drinking isn't going really well, but Im trying. The reason I have stepped up my DDR playing is some guy went and did some study that using his nintendo wii for half hour a day made him lose weight. OHMYGAWDREALLYAREYOUSERIOUS

well duh

The part that had me interested was he didn't change anything else. He ate the same and drank the same, adding thirty minutes of wii made him lose the weight. So, since i am not good at all at the whole dieting thing, Im doing the DDR thing. Plus, all the added DDR practice means that I can do a lot of the songs in light mode, which is one step up from beginner. Light mode is a harder work out too :o)

We don't have a wii. Im ok with that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Oh my holy hell I need to go shopping. Playing oldass Nintendo I'm flinging my arms, legs, screaming, sweating...imagine with the DDR!!

9:52 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try pulling a 43 lb kindergartener back and forth to school (5 blocks) 3 times a day. That's a workout!!! Sorry haven't called all week, been super busy. Call tomorrow. I swear.

RoxDar

11:11 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have to wee, either.

7:56 AM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug oye tug, I did sixty minutes yesterday my chest was on fire and i sweated. i NEVER sweat. it was too gross. I had a shower.

RoxDar Gah! missed you! I will bring the phone to bed. lol its 814, in ten minutes i will be tucked in my bed fast asleep. Untill the other boys wake up!

Blogarita Meh. I drank what I thought was around 8 cups of water yesterday. turns out the bottle holds 2.2 litres. I wee'd a lot last night

8:17 AM, January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home