Things to Remember:

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Today was a very long long long long long day. Today was one of those days I wish I drank.

The two year olds were acting like a bunch of two year olds again. They seem to do that a lot.

Why don't stores sell ground orange peel? Fuckers. I think they're doing it just to piss me off. It's working.

I'm tired, I'm bitchy, I have the cramps but not the blood. I'm going to bed. Your assignment for the day is to memorize this list.

  • Two year olds and cute little candy canes on a Christmas Tree don't mix.
  • Twister is not an appropriate game for toddlers.
  • Take the flyers you lazily shoved in the oven when they were in your way, back OUT of the oven before pre-heating it.
  • Put the batteries back in the smoke detector.
  • Cats don't like being shoved in an empty cat food bag.
  • Remember the difference between rubbing alcohol and peroxide.
  • Buy ear plugs

And just to soften this up a wee bit, I'm not always a cranky bitch after all, here is a photo from Cute Overload, I promise you will NEVER look at egg nog the same again. May I present, for your veiwing pleasure
Pug Nog!
Have a cuppa, you know you wanna!


10 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Ahhhhh precious puppies!!! So the kids were acting their age huh? lol..aint that a crock! If you have cramps and no blood.....soak in a hot tub of water. I remember those days.

11:07 PM, December 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sell ground (dehydrated) orange peel here. You want I should send you some?

7:04 AM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch I did the tub, I did the mido, the tylonol and the advil. I have scar tissue on my falopian tube from a thingy they cut out of me when I got my tubes tied, the scars have adheared themselves to... something, but I dont want to have the " painless and quick laser" im a big baby

Mr. Fab Well I like to stir mine first

Blogarita Very sweet of you to offer but I doubt it would get here in time for christmas, plus this just proves my point, they obviously make the spice, why dont they sell it here? buncah asswhores.

8:30 AM, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that pug pic is soooo sweet!! How did they get them all to stay in that bowl?? LOL. sorry you're so cranky. Maybe a Starbucks egg nog latte will cheer you up...or make you puke...ewwwww. I heard about them on another blog. Gross.

8:42 AM, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading you blog, you always find the cutest things, Love the puppies and all the others from that site. Thaks for sharing!!
Hope today is a better day for you.

CoffeeMom

8:50 AM, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pass on the pugs; I prefer frog nog myself.

10:57 AM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlop have I mentioned how nice it is to have you back in teh blogging world? And I hate starbucks

Coffee Mom TY.:o)Today will mostdeffinatly be better because today is WEDNESDAY. I lurvs wednesdays

Blogarita mmmmm fried frog legs.

11:34 AM, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U could so beeee mine!!!-not that I've EVER stored anything in the oven that doesn't belong there-did u know plastic really stinks when pre heating the oven??
Try the hot water bottle-if not-valium is nice-it still hurts but u don't care!!
MM

12:30 PM, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is it not time for coffee yet ditch the kids on the hubby and get your ass to my house lol

5:02 PM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

something else - to remember one should also remove the pans that were shoved in the oven to hide them before preheating - the grease will make a mess - not that I know this or anything!

We got something in the mail from Canada today - so cool - thanks!

8:37 PM, December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home