Today was a very
The two year olds were acting like a bunch of two year olds again. They seem to do that a lot.
Why don't stores sell ground orange peel? Fuckers. I think they're doing it just to piss me off. It's working.
I'm tired, I'm bitchy, I have the cramps but not the blood. I'm going to bed. Your assignment for the day is to memorize this list.
- Two year olds and cute little candy canes on a Christmas Tree don't mix.
- Twister is not an appropriate game for toddlers.
- Take the flyers you lazily shoved in the oven when they were in your way, back OUT of the oven before pre-heating it.
- Put the batteries back in the smoke detector.
- Cats don't like being shoved in an empty cat food bag.
- Remember the difference between rubbing alcohol and peroxide.
- Buy ear plugs
And just to soften this up a wee bit, I'm not always a cranky bitch after all, here is a photo from Cute Overload, I promise you will NEVER look at egg nog the same again. May I present, for your veiwing pleasure