I Need YOU

Saturday, December 02, 2006

...To help come up with six Sunday Six questions! Kelly has not updated in a while. She is super busy with a big case and I hope it is the case and not her daughter Janelle sick again! However, I LOVE Sunday Six! Don't you guys? In the commentsection I demand questions. Good Questions. Ones that will make the kids answer in ways that are worthy of that Kids Say The Darndest Things show. I will pick the best six questions. You can ask more then one. All extra questions will be kept for future use. And so on and So forth.

Hands up! Who likes the snowflakes on the front page? Does it make it hard to read? I was playing with BlogMad, and they were on this guys blog. I wish He had left me his Blog URL so I could credit him. Anyway I left a comment asking him where he got them and he replied by the time I woke up. Nice Guy. We will call him Earl. He told me to go here.

Mouse muscle is a lighter pink then human muscle. I did not take photos. Feel free to thank me. In chocolate.

It's almost midnight and I feellike making cookies.

I need to buy three Large candy canes and Two Nintendo DS games and then I am Done Done Done Christmas shopping.

I had a nap.

(are you board yet?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A SUNDAY SIX QUESTION!

11:56 PM, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Wow - I'm not done shopping yet...not liking that.

I made up questions for the kids this morning - you can go steal them if you like.

9:34 AM, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home