A Fabulous Sunday Eight

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Todays Sunday Six are brought to you by the guy who thinks its normal to jack a banana off, The one, the only MR FABULOUS.

Stuperman, is laying prone in the hallway screaming bloody murder because I wont let him gnaw my leg off to the bone. He won't be participating today. Im in a hurry LOL. However. I will ask him the questions one or two at a time and post his answers throughout the week. BlueBoy (4.9) and Rainbow man (7.3) both played along.

1.What is misletoe for?

Rainbow Man: Uhm. Kissing?

Blue Boy: To kill us (EDIT: JitteryJoe just explained to me that misletoe berries are really poisonous?? Which makes Blue Boys' answer not so funny...SIGH)


2.Does this look infected?

Rainbow Man: What do you mean? What does that mean? Mom, what am I looking at to know what is infected. And no it doesnt. I said no cus I dont see anything so no.

Blue Boy: Nope.


3.Who is stronger, daddy or superman?

Rainbow Man: Superman Is stronger.

Blue Boy: Superman could lift up the car, the whole thing


4.Are you drunk?

Rainbow Man: No. N-O. no.

Blue Boy: Nope.


5.If I gave you some money, what would you buy?

Rainbow Man: hmm, uhm.. a hot tub, also I might buy 200 game boy games.

Blue Boy: A toy dinasour with a snowman


6.Who is the boss, me or daddy?

Rainbow Man: Both of them.
Blue Boy: You


7.Do you think we should get a pet monkey?

Rainbow Man: NO. Becasue it would swing around the house and destory our christmas tree and be destructive and go haywire.

Blue Boy: No cus it would break everything like last time.


8.What is the meaning of life?

Rainbow Man: Hmm. Uhm. I think it's to have fun.

Blue Boy: of being good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Smart boys ...the secret of life is to be good and have fun!!! Poor Stuperman......is he ok?...Hey!!! Thank you so much for doing my snowflakes!! I love em!

2:13 PM, December 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like last time?

3:07 PM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch Hehehe, Stuperman was upset I would not give hima cookie, so he bit me. I told him no, so he bit me again. He is not a biter normally. So I stood him in the corner where he collapsed in a fit of screaming and crying that would have been right at home on Broadway. It was funny, but we were in a hurry to get the Sunday Six done and head out to the craft fair.

No problems with the stars. I assume you did the same thing wrone I did the first time. I had not downloaded the snowflake.gif to photobucket anda ll I got were littel broken picture images. I just copied and pasted my code into your template. heheh. now you are hot linking me... jerk LMAO

Blogarita Yea, about that. We have never owned a monkey before, and Blue Boy has never seen one outside of a Zoo and a telivision. He is just Crazy

3:44 PM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LOVE their answer - the secret of life is to have fun! You have some very very smart boys!

6:06 PM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger L said...

To have fun now that is the meaning of life.

Great answers!

6:52 PM, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home